All Information of Co-WIN Vaccinator App Download 2021
You are informed about Co-WIN Vaccinator App, the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, has started the biggest vaccination campaign in the world. As you know, from January 16, the corona vaccine has started to be distributed to beneficiaries across the country. Apart from this, Prime Minister Modi has also created a co-win app.
Three lakh health workers will be vaccinated with the corona on the first day. The government has created a system for corona vaccination and the name of the system is Co-WIN. By the way, the government has said that the entire process of corona vaccination will be done only through the Co-WIN app.
This Cowin app is a management system for Corona vaccination in India that is cloud-based. In this app, there will be a complete list of people taking vaccinations from the vaccination center. If you also want to take the Corona vaccine then you have to apply from the CO-WIN app. The Covin app will have complete tracking of the corona vaccination process. It will have a complete account of the vaccines to be planted in India.
Also, when, where, and which vaccine was given. There will also be complete information about this. Simply put, the Kovin app will have a complete database of corona vaccination in India. For your information, let us know that now you can download the CO-WIN app from Google Play Store.
How to Co-WIN Vaccinator App Download
- Open the Google Play Store app from the menu.
- Sign in with your Google account. (Skip if already signed)
- Search application Co-WIN Vaccinator App. After signing in, you can search through different applications available on the Google Store, including games, music apps, etc. Or just click here to Co-WIN Vaccinator App Download
- Install the app. Select the one that you want to download and press “Install.”
- Accept permissions. It will ask for your permissions, simply select “Accept.”
- Wait until the installation is complete. It depends on the size of the app. You will see a notification on your notification bar when the installation has been successful.
- Launch the app. That’s it! Now you can go to the menu and launch the downloaded Co-WIN Vaccinator app.
Corona vaccination process (Co-WIN Vaccinator App )
- Registration on the Co-WIN app/website
- A message with location and date will be received
- The message has to be shown by visiting the vaccine center
- Identity card to be checked
- Verification on Kovin App via OTP
- Will be inoculated and data will be uploaded
- The message will be received for the second dose
- Stay on center for 30 minutes to check for side effects
Vaccination will be in three stages
You are informed that corona vaccination work in India will be done initially in three phases. In this, people will be vaccinated in a phased manner. In the first phase, the corona vaccine will be given to the healthcare professionals and in the second phase the people associated with the emergency services. State governments have got the responsibility to collect data of these people. At the same time, those people who are suffering from some serious diseases will get vaccinated in the third phase. All these will be registered on the Co-WIN app itself.
Details about Co-WIN Vaccinator App as per in Play Store
This Mobile Application is currently meant for CoWIN Facility level users to perform following tasks as Vaccinator , Supervisors and Surveyors.
1) Beneficiary Registration: Based on identified priority group by Government of India, Beneficiary can be registered on the Application.
2) Beneficiary Verification: Beneficiary’s relevant details can be captured in encrypted form which can be utilised to ensure that vaccine is administered to relevant Beneficiary. This is applicable at the time of registration as well as vaccination.
3) Aadhaar Authentication: To ensure de-duplication , Beneficiary’s Aadhaar authentication can be done from the application in the form of OTP and Demographic Authentication. This is applicable at the time of registration or at the time of validation.
4) Vaccination Status: Based on dose schedule, vaccination status of Beneficiary can be updated from not vaccinated to partially vaccinated and partially vaccinated to vaccination completion.
5) Reporting of Adverse Event following Immunization:
AEFI – Adverse Event following Immunization can be reported from the application.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION of Co-WIN Vaccinator App
- Updated – 29 April 2021
- Size – 12M
- Installs – 5,000,000+
- Current Version – 22.0
- Requires Android – 5.0 and up
- Content rating – Everyone – Learn more
- Permission – View details
- Report- Flag as inappropriate
- Offered By – National Health Portal-MoHFW
Frequent Questions asked about Co-WIN Vaccinator App
How to download Co-WIN Vaccinator App?
Click here to read full information regarding Co-WIN Vaccinator App
How to register in Co-WIN Vaccinator App?
Download and install the application, than register in application through phone number and OTP.