Government of Tamil Nadu Job notifications for Matriculation, 10th class, 12th class, SSC, Degree, ITI and Diploma passed Indian Citizens. Govt of Tamil Nadu Jobs and vacancy services to be filled through Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) and TNVelaiVaaippu (Employment Exchange). The Tamilnadu state (Capital City: Chennai) run various Public Sector Units, Statutory corporations and Co-operative societies.
✅ Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs – Latest TN Govt Jobs 2023 List:
Post Name – Total Vacancies
Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) – 31
Nurses and Paramedics – 103
Sub Inspector of Police (SI) – 621
MTS, Assistant, Accountant
Employment registration portal of Tamil Nadu State Government
✅ TN Govt Jobs by Qualifications:
✅ About TNPSC: The TNPSC commission to conduct various examinations of Group 1, Group 2, Group 4, Technical posts and Village Administrative Officers (VAO) vacancies in TN state Various Govt. Departments. Candidates are required to do One time registration for apply TNPSC Exams. TNPSC Jobs Details Here>>
✅ About TN Velai Vaipu: TN Velai Vaippu is a employment and Training Job registration portal of Employment and Training Department,Govt. of TamilNadu. 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduate and Post Graduate TN Jobseekers are required to register TN Velai Vaippu Official Website. TN Velai Vaippu Online Registration Details Here>>
✅ Central Govt Public Sector Units in TN:
* Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), Chennai
* Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Trichy
* Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL), Gopalapuram, Chennai
* Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (CPCL), Chennai
* Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Kancheepuram
* National Textile Corporation Limited (NTCL), Coimbatore
* Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd., Chennai
* Ennore Port Ltd., Chennai
* Hindustan Photo Films Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Ootacamund
* Madras Fertilizers Limited, Chennai
* Sethusamudram Corpn. Ltd., Chennai
* Tamil Nadu Trade Promotion Organisation, Chennai
* United India Insurance Company, Chennai
* RailTel Corporation of India Limited, Chennai
✅ Tamil Nadu Government Organizing Industries:
* Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
* Tamil Nadu Cement Corporation Limited (TANCEM)
* Tamil Nadu Magnesite Limited (TANMAG)
* Tamil Nadu Industrial Explosives Limited (TEL)
* Tamil Nadu Minerals Limited (TAMIN)
* Tamil Nadu Small Industries Corporation Limited (TANSI)
* Tamil Nadu Co-operative Sugar Federation (TNCSF)
* Tamil Nadu Salt Corporation Limited (TNSC)
* Southern Structurals Limited (SSL)
* Tamil Nadu Paints And Allied Products Limited (TAPAP
✅ TN Govt Banks:
* Tamilnadu State Apex Co-operative Bank (TNSC Bank)
* Tamilnadu Industrial Cooperative Bank Limited (TAICO Bank)
* Tamilnadu Co-operative State Agriculture & Rural Development Bank.
✅ What type of Jobs available in Tamilnadu Government?
TN Govt offers Group IV, Group II, VAO, Engineer and other Govt department relegated posts / services. Other Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu: Apprentices, Assistants, Typist, Stenographer, Clerk, Driver, Manager etc.
✅ How to Apply Tamilnadu Government Jobs in IndGovtJobs.in?
Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs / Services will be conducted through TNPSC and some departments directly conduct their vacancies. Eligible candidates first check your qualification based TN Jobs, then click ‘Company Name’ to visit IndGovtJobs notification page, Read this notification carefully and finally click Apply Online or download prescribed application form to apply.
✅ What are the Qualifications for TN Govt Jobs?
Minimum 10th Class / SSLC / Matriculation Pass, 10+2 (12th Class) Pass, Any Degree, Diploma, ITI and Post Graduates are eligible to apply.
✅ What is Age Limit for TN Govt Jobs?
Minimum 18 years old. Maximum Age – No age limit for OBC, SC, ST, PWD and all reserved category candidates. The Maximum age limit only for General / Un-reserved category persons.
✅ Is TN Govt Jobs page in IndGovtJobs updated?
Yes. IndGovtJobs blog updates latest Tamil nadu state Government Jobs and Central Govt / Public Sector Company jobs in Tamil Nadu state. Every week, the IndGovtJobs updates TN Govt Jobs page.
✅ Can other state candidates Apply for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs?
Yes. But, Other state candidates should have Knowledge in Tamil. The Tamil language as one of the subject in Matriculation / 10th class.