Indian Army TGC 135 Recruitment 2021-22 Apply Online, Notification: Indian Army invites applications from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 135th Technical Graduates Course (TGC) for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. The TGC-134 Course commencing in July 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The Indian Army TGC 137 online registration will be start from 16th November 2022 to 15th December 2022.
135TH TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-137) (JUL 2023)
Technical Graduate Course (TGC-137)
✅ Engineering Stream wise Vacancies:
✔️ Civil / Building Construction Technology – 09
✔️ Architecture – 01
✔️ Mechanical – 05
✔️ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics – 03
✔️ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science – 08
✔️ Information Technology – 03
✔️ Electronics & Telecommunication – 01
✔️ Telecommunication – 01
✔️ Electronics & Communication – 02
✔️ Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics – 01
✔️ Electronics – 01
✔️ Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation – 01
✔️ Production – 01
✔️ Industrial/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering and Management – 01
✔️ Opto Electronics – 01
✔️ Automobile Engineering – 01
✅ Indian Army TGC Age Limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 July 2022. (Candidates born between 2nd July 1995 and 1st July 2002, both dates inclusive).
✅ Indian Army TGC Educational Qualifications:
(1) Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course.
(2) The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01 July 2022.
(3) They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
(4) Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
✅ Indian Army TGC Physical Standards:
(1) Height & Weight: The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
(2) To pass fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health free from any disability.
(3) Permanent Body Tattoos. For tattoo policy, please visit Join Indian Army website.
(4) Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Indian Military Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime at the Training Academy the candidates are advised to achieve following standards before joining IMA, if finally selected:- (a) Running 2.4Km in 15 minutes (b) Push ups – 13 Nos (c) Sit ups – 25 Nos (d) Chin ups – 6 Nos (e) Rope climbing -3-4 meters.
✅ Indian Army TGC Selection Process:
(a) Short listing of Applications – Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut-off percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/ stream without assigning any reason .
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut-off percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by the respective Selection Centres, through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS only. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
(c) Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same date. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website.
✅ How to Apply Indian Army TGC Recruitment?
➢ Applications will only be accepted online through Join Indian Army Official website from 16th November 2022.
➢ Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login and then click ‘Registration’.
➢ The Last date for registration of online applications is 15/12/2022 up to 3:00 PM.