The National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG), Kalyani, West Bengal invites online applications from eligible suitable candidates for recruitment of Section Officer, Senior Laboratory Technician and NIBMG Fellow. Apply within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
NIBMG RECRUITMENT 2023 NOTIFICATION
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Technical Assistant / Senior
✅ Age Limit:
Technical Assistant / Senior Laboratory Technician: Not exceeding 30 years
Section Officer: Not exceeding 56 years
NIBMG Fellow: Not exceeding 35 years
✅ Pay Scale:
Technical Assistant / Senior Laboratory Technician: Pay Level 07
Section Officer: Pay Matrix 7
NIBMG Fellow: ₹ 1,00,000/- with HRA ₹ 18500/-
✅ Educational Qualifications:
✔️ Technical Assistant / Senior Laboratory Technician:
(1) Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Technology/ Master of Science or equivalent in Biotechnology and allied discipline from recognised University / Institute.
(2) 05 years of work experience equivalent in Platform Technology.
✔️ Section Officer:
(1) Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in any discipline.
(2) Minimum experience of 5 years in level 6 of CPC.
✔️ NIBMG Fellow:
(1) Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences or other areas relevant to Biomedical Genomics.
(2) At least 3 years of post-doctoral research experience in human disease genomics in India/ Overseas laboratories. (Preferably in reputed Institutes).
2) Applicants should have an outstanding track record as evident from research publications and recognitions
✅ Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for
✔️ Written Test
✔️ Skill Test
✅ How to Apply:
➢ Interested eligible candidates should apply online through NIBMG Online Application portal (apply.nibmg.ac.in).
➢ The candidates should enter basic details and upload photo-copies of relevant documents.
➢ The Last date for receipt of application at NIBMG is 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News and 60 days for the
candidates residing abroad, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island, States / Union Territories in the North Eastern region, Ladakh, Jammu, Kashmir, Sikkim, Subdivision Chamba and Lahaul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh.