NIFT Kangra Recruitment 2022-23 Notification of Non Teaching Vacancies: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Kangra, Himachal Pradesh invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens under Ex-servicemen category for recruitment of Junior Assistant, Machine Mechanic and Lab Assistant posts on Regular Basis. The last date for receipt of application is 3rd December 2022.
NIFT Kangra Recruitment 2022 of Non Teaching Posts
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
✅ NIFT Kangra Recruitment Age Limit:
✔️ 27 years.
✔️ Age relaxation as per Government of India norms.
✅ NIFT Kangra Recruitment Salary:
✔️ Junior Assistant: Level-2
✔️ Machine Mechanic: Level-4
✔️ Lab Assistant: Level-2
✅ NIFT Kangra Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
✔️ Junior Assistant:
(1) Passed 10+2 examination from a board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
(2) A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.w. in Hindi.
(3) Computer Proficiency.
✔️ Machine Mechanic:
(1) Full time 02 years Diploma after 10th from recognized from ITI / NSTI / IDTR / IGTR / NCVT. (OR)
(2) Full time 03 years Diploma after 10th Mechanical engineering branch.
(3) Minimum 03 years post qualification experience.
✔️ Lab Assistant:
(1) Full time three years Diploma after 19th in Handloom and Textile Technology (OR) Full time two years Diploma after 10th and ITI in Weaving
(2) Minimum 03 years post qualification experience.
✅ NIFT Kangra Recruitment Selection Process:
✔️ Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
✔️ Main Examination (Objective Type)
✔️ Personal Interview.
✅ Application Fee:
✔️ ₹ 590/- only.
✔️ The fee in the form of Demand Draft for the requisite fee should be drawn in favour of “NIFT General Account”. Payable at Kangra (H.P.).
✅ How to Apply NIFT Kangra Recruitment?
➢ Eligible candidates should apply in prescribed application format.
➢ Application complete in all respects along with required documents addressed to The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Kangra ,NIFT Campus, Chheb, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176001.
➢ The postal cover super scripted as “Application for the post of ________”.
➢ The last date fir receipt of applications is 03/12/2022.