NLC Apprentice Selection 2023 Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders: NLC India Limited invites online applications eligible candidates with Graduation / Diploma holders and passed during 2020/2021/2022, for one year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in various subjects / fields. The last date for submission of applications is 31st January 2023.
NLC INDIA LIMITED APPRENTICESHIP 2023
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Engineering Graduate Apprentices
Graduate Apprentice (Pharmacy)
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
✅ NLC Recruitment Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship Rules.
✅ NLC Recruitment Salary:
✔️ Graduate Apprentices: ₹ 15028/- per month
✔️ Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: ₹ 12524/- per month
✅ NLC Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
✔️ Engineering Graduate Apprentices:
(1) A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
(2) A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
(3) Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
✔️ Graduate Apprentices (Pharmacy):
(1) Bachelor of pharmacy (B.Pharm).
✔️ Category – III Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
(1) A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
(2) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
(3) A Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
✅ NLC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
(1) Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in 2020 / 2021 / 2022.
(2) Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLCIL or elsewhere.
(3) Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
(4) Candidates should be hailing from Tamilnadu, Andrapradesh, Telengana, Kerala, Karnataka and Union territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep.
✅ NLC Recruitment Selection Process: Selection on the basis of percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/ Degree.
✅ How to Apply NLC Recruitment?
➢ Eligible candidates are required to apply online through NLC India official website (nlcindia.in) -> Click the appropriate Online Application link under Advt., No. L&DC 2/2022.
➢ The last date for submission of online applications is 31/01/2023 up to 5:00 PM.
➢ Complete the application form and take a print out of the registration form.
➢ The printout of online application along with Self Attested copies of required documents / certificates addressed to “The General Manager, Learning and Development Centre, N.L.C. India Limited, Neyveli – 607803” on or before 06/02/2023 up to 5:00 PM.
✅ Important Dates for NLC Apprentice Recruitment:
Online Registration starting Date & Time : 10.00 Hours of 23.01.2023
Online Registration Closing Date & Time : 17.00 Hours of 31.01.2023
Last date for submission of Application : 17.00 Hours of 06.02.2023
The list of candidates called for certificate verification will be hosted in website tentatively on 16.02.2023
The probable date of joining for apprenticeship training: 06.03.2023
✅ Help Desk: For any queries email to email@example.com (OR) Phone No : 04142-213664