TMB Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification of Specialist Officer Vacancies: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited, one of the leading Private Sector Banks in India, invites online e-applications for recruitment of following Specialist Officers (SO) on Regular basis. The last date for registration of online applications is 31st May 2023.
TMB Bank Recruitment 2023 of Specialist Officer Posts
Name of Post
Chartered Accountants (CA)
Place of Posting: Anywhere in India.
TMB Bank Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
✔️ Agricultural Officer: Not more than 30 years
✔️ Law Officer: Not more than 35 years
✔️ Chartered Accountants (CA): Scale II – 25 to 32 years, Scale IV – 35 to 45 years & Scale V – 38 to 48 years
TMB Bank Recruitment 2023 Pay Scales:
✔️ Agricultural Officer: Scale I
✔️ Law Officer: Scale II
✔️ Chartered Accountants (CA): Scale II / IV / V Cadre
TMB Bank Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
✔️ Agricultural Officer:
(1) Degree in Agriculture with 50% minimum marks specialisations such as Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science / Dairy Science /
Agricultural Engineering from recognised university will be additional preference.
(2) Atleast 3 years’ of relevant experience in a Bank / RRBs / any financial institution
✔️ Law Officer:
(1) A Graduate or Post Graduate in Law.
(2) Persons having work experience in a Bank or Financial Institution for atleast 2 years as an officer in legal department.
✔️ Chartered Accountants (CA):
(1) Graduate in any discipline and Chartered Accountant by Qualification.
(2) Post-Graduation Degree in Management with Specialisation in Finance or
CFA / ICWA / CMA.
(3) Scale II Cadre – Having 2 years of work experience, Scale IV Cadre – Minimum 9 years of work experience and Scale V Cadre – Minimum 12 years of work experience in a Bank / any financial institution
TMB Bank Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Personal Interview through Video Conferencing / Direct Interview
How to Apply TMB Bank Recruitment 2023:
➢ Eligible Candidates should apply online through TMB Bank official website (tmbnet.in).
➢ The candidates should fill basic / personal / educational details and upload self attested copy of relevant documents.
➢ The last date for registration of online applications is 31/05/2023 up to 5:30 PM.
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment of Retired Officers 2022: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB) invites applications from retired Bank officials for recruitment of Retired Officers. The last date for registration of online e-application is 9th September 2022.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
✅ TMB Bank Retired Officer Profile:
(a) To perform Back office functions in Branches.
(b) For Inspection Division – To conduct various audits of TMB bank.
✅ TMB Bank Recruitment Age Limit: Not more than 61 years as on 31st August 2022.
✅ TMB Bank Recruitment Salary:
✔️ Assistant Manager – ₹ 27,000/-
✔️ Manager – ₹ 30,000/-
✔️ Senior Manager – ₹ 35,000/-
✔️ Chief Manager – ₹ 40,000/-
✅ TMB Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
(1) The retired officers of the bank are eligible for selection within 1 Year from the date of retirement (applicable for other bank employees).
(2) Other bank retirees who are competent for the post may also apply.
(3) Only suitable person with good track record to suit our requirement will be engaged on contract basis.
(4) The officer should have retired from Bank’s Service on attaining superannuation and not under Voluntary Retirement Scheme.
(5) The officer who was removed / dismissed from the bank’s service due to disciplinary measures shall not be eligible.
✅ TMB Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
✔️ Interview Only.
✔️ They will be called for personal interview through Direct / Video Conferencing.
✅ TMB Bank Recruitment Application Fee: Nil.
✔️ ₹ 1180 for general/ OBC/ EWS category.
✔️ ₹ 826 for SC/ST category.
✔️ The fee should be made through online mode using Debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc.
✅ How to Apply TMB Bank Recruitment?
➢ Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through TMB Bank e-application portal.
➢ The candidates should upload required documents – Self-attested photo copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark Sheet/ Transfer Certificate for age proof, Self-attested photo copy of Degree Certificate, Experience certificate/s and Relieving Letter and Last Month Salary Slip.
➢ The last date for registering online e-application is 09/09/2022.
✅ About TMB Bank: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB) is one of the leading old Private Sector Banks in India.
TMB Recruitment 2022: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Chief Learning Officer and Internal Ombudsman. The last date for submission of online e-application is 10th April 2022.
Name of the Post
Chief Learning Officer (CLO)
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Chief Learning Officer: 50 years and above
✔️ Internal Ombudsman: Not more than 65 years
✅ Remuneration: The salary / remuneration shall not be a constraint for suitable candidate.
✔️ Chief Learning Officer: AGM and above cadres in Public / Private Sector scheduled commercial banks.
✔️ Internal Ombudsman: Retired or serving executive not below the rank of DGM or equivalent of Bank / Financial Sector / Regulatory Board. Executives / retired executives of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank are not eligible.
✅ Selection Process:
✔️ Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
✅ Application Fee: Nil.
✔️ ₹ 200/- for General / OBC category candidates.
✔️ ₹ 100/- for SC / ST / PWD category candidates.
✅ How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply online e-application. The enclosures to be uploaded along with the e-application:-
✔️ Self-attested photo copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark sheet/ Transfer Certificate for age proof.
✔️ Self-attested photo copy of Degree Certificate.
✔️ Experience certificate/s and Relieving Letter.
✔️ Last Month Salary Slip.
The last date for submission of online applications is 10/04/2022.