West Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2022-23: Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway (WCR), Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) invites online applications from eligible Men and Women sportspersons for filling up 21 posts of Sports Quota for the year 2022-23. The last date for registration of online applications is 12th January 2023.
West Central Railway Sports Quota 2023 (EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO: 04/2022 (Sports Quota))
No of Vacancy
Sports Quota 2022-23
✅ Sports Discipline / Game: Athletics, Badminton, Cricket, Hockey, Boxing, Basketball.
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Between 18 and 25 years as on 01.01.2023.
✔️ Born between 02.01.1998 To 01.01.2005.
✔️ No age relaxation shall be permissible.
✅ Pay Scale:
✔️ Level 2/3
✔️ Level 4/5
✅ Educational Qualification:
✔️ Level 4/5: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
✔️ Level 2/3: Matric with 12th class Pass for Non Technical posts (OR) Matriculation Pass with Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI pass for Technical Posts.
✅ Sports Eligibility Criteria:
For Levels 4/5:
(1) Represented the country and obtained at least 3rd position in any of the Category B championships/events.
For Levels 2/3:
(1) Represented the country in any of the Category B championships/events. OR
(2) Represented the country and obtained at least 3rd position in any of the Category C championships/ events OR
(3) Represented a State or equivalent unit and obtained at least 3rd position in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championships OR
(4) Represented a state and obtained at least 3rd position in National games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic association OR
(5) Represented a University and obtained at least 3rd position in All India Inter University Championships organized under the aegis of association of Indian universities OR
(6) Represented a State or equivalent Unit and obtained 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
✅ Categorization of International Championships:
Category-A: Olympic Games (Senior Category)
Category-B: World Cup (Junior/Senior Category), World Championships (Junior/Senior Category), Asian Games (Senior Category), Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)
Category-C: Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category), Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category), South Asian Federation (S AF) Games (Senior Category), USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category)
✅ Examination Fee:
✔️ ₹ 500/- for General / Other candidates.
✔️ ₹ 250/- for candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes.
✔️ The fee should be paid online through Internet banking or Debit or Credit Cards.
✅ Selection Process:
✔️ For Game skill, physical fitness and coach’s observations during Trials – 40 Marks
✔️ FIT – Candidate Candidate securing 25 Marks or more
✔️ NOT FIT – Candidate Candidate securing marks below 25
✅ How to Apply South Western Railway Sports Quota Recruitment?
➢ Eligible Candidates should apply online through RRC West Central Railway Online Application Portal (nitplrrc.com/RRC_JBP_SPORT2022/).
➢ The candidates should fill up all details and upload photograph, signature and self attested documents.
➢ The last date for registration of online applications is 12/01/2023 up to 23:59 PM.
➢ For queries contact No. 0761-2624045 (bsnl), 015-53547, 015-54706 (Rly) (Only on working days and working hours).