There is important information for the people of Bihar, the process of registration of new ration card is over. Department of food and Consumer Protection, Government of Bihar has released a new ration card details which are based on category wise and name wise, and state-wise You Can check here. Those people whose name will be found in this the row, they will be given Rs.1000 help from the Bihar government due to this lockdown situation. You will get all the details and all the necessary links of the Bihar Ration Card List 2020 on our website.
Also Read Bihar Corona Sahayata App Details And Download and get Rs 1000 in you bank Account
Bihar Ration Card List 2020 Status:
|Department||Food & Consumer Protection Department|
|Title||Bihar Ration Card list 2020|
|Eligibly||Whose name will be in the list|
|Total Amount||Rs. 948.50 crore|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Type of Ration Cards of Bihar
- BPL Card- BPL ration card belongs to people whose family income 24000/-and these people are below the poverty line; their ration card is red.
- APL Card- APL Ration Card is of the families who are above the poverty line whose family income is 24000/- their ration card colour is blue.
- AAY- AAY ration card is for the people who are below the poverty line, so the colour of their ration card is yellow. Read All information Bihar Ration Card List 2020
- Annapurna Card – Annapurna Card is for those who are old and those who get the pension.
What do people who do not have a ration card do in this situation?
People who do not have ration cards do not need to worry because CM Nitish Kumar has instructed that people who do not have ration cards will also be given the help of Rs.1000.
Only those who get their names registered in this list will be provided a service of Rs. 1000 from the government due to COVID -19.
How to check the online ration card list?
- First of all, go to the official website (Click here).
- Select your district after the page open.
- After that click on the button named after your Tehsil.
- After this, you will open a list of shopkeepers from which you should search the name of the shopkeeper of your tehsil and select the name of your shopkeeper.
- Now search the name of the head of your family, this gives you your name easily, after the name of the head is found, then click on the ration card number.
- Now the ration card list will open in front of you and here you can easily check your list.
How to download ration card online?
- Firstly Go to Official website – http://epds.bihar.gov.in
- Then click on the link of the home page’s RCMS.
- Now select your district from the list shown
- Category wise number list of ration card will come and you will have to choose rural or urban related options from this list.
- Now you will have some options, select your block from it.
- Then you will get a list of panchayat, you will have to select your panchayat from it.
- After that select your village from the list.
- Then you have to select the name of your fair price shop
- From the FPS you will get a list of ration cards, now search the name of the ration card holder and go to the respective number of the ration card.
- Click on the ration card number and see the details of the ration card shown.
- Check all the details shown on the ration card.
- Press the print page button to take a printout of the ration card page.
Who is eligible for ration card application?
Applicant must be resident of Bihar and must have domicile certificate.
One who is applying should not already have a ration card.
Those who have just got married can apply for ration card
It is mandatory for the applicant to be of that particular income group, only then you can apply for the ration card.
Ration Card Document Required
- The Correct address proof of the applicant will be required.
- A passport size photograph will be required.
- Income certificate will be required.
- Other Required documents will be required.
Also read RRB Group D admit card 2020
To Register Bihar Ration Card complaint
People of Bihar who have applied for ration card, if their name does not appear in the list or they have any problem with PDS system then you can complain. There is nothing to worry about. All you have to do is you just go to its official website and file a complaint.
- For complaints go to the official website of Bihar Food and Civil Supplies. Click Here
- After that, you will have to search the consumer information assessment list, click n the link to file a complaint.
- A complaint form will open, you have to fill in the details of the form properly and fill it.
- Now you have to provide your required documents and upload them and Register button in the last.
- Then you will receive an ID. This ID has to be preserved for further reference.
Also Read Jharkhand Corona Sahayata App Download and get Rs 2000 in you bank
How will you check the status of the ration card complaint?
You can know the status of the process of your application; you just have to carefully follow the lines written below.
- Firstly you go to the official website i.e. Click Herer.
- After that press the link to view the complaint status.
- Grievance registration if has to be filed and you will get status.
- Now the Status of complaint will come in front of you and now you can investigate it.
Take a noteMust Read this
Due to high traffic, official websites are facing too much stress which is causing crashes in official websites. Please Wait if sites are not working or not responding and try after some times.
Thank you for reading. If you have any query or question just comment below we are 24 hours available to help you. Stay Tuned with www.governmentupdates.in