SEBI Recruitment 2020:
Before we discuss about the recruitment we must know about SEBI Recruitment 2020 which stands for Securities and Exchange Board of India which is the Regulatory Board of Securities and Finance. SEBI Monitors and Regulates the Indian Capital and Securities Indian Markets. And SEBI also Protect the Interests of Indian Stock Market investors. SEBI has published new vacancies for officer Grade A Assistant Manager. Candidate who are interested in vacancies. You Must Read all the details in below. All information like SEBI 2020 application fee, SEBI Recruitment 2020 age limit, SEBI 2020 exam dates, SEBI 2020 syllabus, SEBI 2020 posts and vacancies are blow.
- For OBS / EWS / UR / Candidate Application Fee – Rs. 1000/- (Intimation Charges)
- For SC / ST / PwBD Candidate Application Fee – Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges)
- Note:- Fee is Non Refundable for SEBI Recruitment 2020
- Candidate Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years (As on 29-0302020).
- Relaxation as per government rules.
- Starting Date For Application / Fee Payment: 07-03-2020
- Last Date for Application / Fee Payment: 23-03-2020
- ( Extend to 30-04-2020)
- Last Date for printing application: 07-04-2020
- (Extended to 15-05-2020)
- Phase (1) Online Examination: 12-04-2020
- (Changed to 04-07-2020)
- Phase (2) Online Examination: 03-05-2020
- (Extend to 23-08-2020)
- Phase (3) Interview: Dates Will Be intimate soon stay tuned.
How to Fill Form ?
If you are don’t know how to fill application form online, we are here to help you in that. First you need to read all the information below and above and note down the details required through official website. After that Click Here or check in the menu section How To Fill Form and read all the information regarding form filling or applying for the job vacancy.
|General||80||Degree in (Engineering / Charted Accountant / Law /|
Company Secretary / Charted Financial / Cost & Work
|Legal||34||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Information Technology||22||Degree in Engineering (electrical / and Communication/ |
Computer Science / Information Technology /
Master in computers Application / Graduate in any discipline
|Engineering ( Civil)||01||Degree in (Civil Engineering)|
|Engineering (Electrical)||04||Degree in (Electrical Engineering)|
|Research||05||Degree in (Business / Administration / Commerce /|
Econometric/ Statistics / )
|Official Language||01||PG (Relevant Discipline)|