Post Name: WB, West Bengal, Health and Family Welfare Department, Epidemiologist, Data Manager, Microbiologist 2020.
Information: WB, West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department have Updated New Vacancies for the Recruitment for Epidemiologist, Data Manger and Microbiologist. Before we Discus about the recruitment we must know about the WB, is the west Bengal government has ministry of health and family welfare. West Bengal Healthcare has a Universal health Care System Operated by the State Government. The Constitution of India is charged with increasing nutritional status on every state and improving public health between the standard of living of the people. Those candidates are interested for the Recruitment of Epidemiology, Data Manager and Microbiologist 2020. Must read all the details below section. All information like WB Recruitment Epidemiologist Job period 2020, WB Recruitment Epidemiologist application fee 2020, WB Recruitment Epidemiologist Age limit 2020, WB Recruitment Epidemiologist starting date for application 2020, WB Recruitment Epidemiologist last date for filling form 2020, WB Recruitment Epidemiologist form filling date are given in the post please read all the information carefully if you wish to apply for the recruitment.
- Temporary Basis For (1 years.)
- Application fee for the recruitment: Nill (No fees for application).
- Candidate Maximum Age Limit – 40 years.
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Govt. rules.
- Starting Date For Application : 15-04-2020.
- Last Date For Application : 21-04-2020.
|Name Of Post||Qualification Required|
|Epidemiologist||Master’s degree in (Public Health / M.Sc Pass in Life Science / Epidemiology.|
|Data Manager||Degree in (Compute Science / MCA / B.Tech.)|
|Microbiologist||M.SC Pass in (Microbiologist)|
Total Vacancies or Allowance:
|Name Of Post||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Epidemiologist||11||Rs. 36,220/- Per Month|
|Data Manager||2||Rs. 24,000/- per Month|
|Microbiologist||6||Rs. 35,000/- Per Month|
|Epidemiologist||Bankura, Nadia, HD, Nandi gram, Purba Paschim, Medinipur, Bardhaman, HD, Dakshin Rampur hat, Alipurduar, Dinajpur, , Jalpaiguri and Klimpong|
|Data Manager||Jhargram and Kalimpong|
|Microbiologist||Birbhum, North 24, Parganas, Jalpaigur, Malda and Murshidabad.|
How to Apply for West Bengal, Health and Family Welfare Department, Epidemiologist, Data Manager, Microbiologist 2020:
- Visit West Bengal Health Department Official Site Click Here
- After that go to the Recruitment Section.
- Then find the Advertisement for District Epidemiologist, District Data Manager, District Microbiologist Vacancies.
- Open and Read the details available there .
- After that check if you are eligible or not.
- Fill the application form
- Recheck the total information you have entered in the form carefully.
- After that send the form to the following E-Mail ID.
- You can Check more about How to Fill form or apply for vacancy here
Important Link and email id:
- Official Website: Click Here
- E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Always Check official website for new updates like change in date and exam pattern we are also taking all the information from there and we are not responsible for any mistake in dates or pattern because all the steps are taken bye the government and officials are here only to provide you information about the job which we got that time and any changes in date or pattern done my govt. or official and some times it may take may be delay reaching us that’s why we are providing you official website in the post please visit it and read all the notifications.