Name of Post: Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Medical Officer.
Information: JPSC, Jharkhand Public Service Commission Ranchi has updated new Recruitment For the Medical Officer Before we discuss about the Recruitment we must know about the JPSC, Jharkhand Public Service Commission is commission Commonly Known as JPSC is a State agency of Jharkhand for recruitment of Candidates, Conduct Written c. JPSC functions and Responsibilities to hiring assignments and responsibilities for civil services and departmental Posts. Conducting competitive exams in state. Conducting interviews, screening test, and written exam. Advising the state government on suitability of officer for their appointment on Promotion. Those candidates are interested to join this Recruitment Must read all the information the details in below section.
- Starting Date for Application: 09-04-2020
- Last date for Application: 08-05-2020
- Last Date for Pay exam fee: 11-05-2020
- Exam Date: soon
- Fees for General/OBC/UR/EWS Candidates : 600/-
- For SC / ST Candidates Fee: 150/-
- For PWD Candidates Fee: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit card, Banking card, Credit card, SBI Collect.
- MBBS Degree (in any Recognized university in India)
- Internship (one year experience)
- Candidate Minimum Age Limit: 23 Years.
- Candidate Maximum Age Limit: 35 years.
- Age relaxation as per government rules.
How to fill form:
- Jharkhand JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 09/04/2020 to 08/05/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment on official website.
- Then, Fill Your Basic Details asked in the form and Upload Your Photo, Signature, ID Proof and Other Documents required.
- Check Your full Details twice before Submitting Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees Asked.
- Then, Take out Print of Submitted Final Form for Further Process.
- You can Check more about How to Fill form or apply for vacancy here