Up Migrant Workers Registration Form:
When government get so many requests and appeal from the chief minister, people, labours, students, and their parents about bring back their stranded family members home, by Up Migrant Workers Registration Form, the central government contemplate on this and had a long video chat with the state Chief minister, they permit the states to get back their people, who are stranded in other states due to COVID-19 lockdown. And every state now started the taking action for getting them back and for this the UP CM who has already bring some of their struck students from Kota has now issued the helpline number for the people so that they everyone can register their information through it.
The Govt. of Uttar Pradesh is now going to get all Migrant Workers, Labours, Students, and other persons back who were stuck in other State/UTs due to COVID-19 lockdown. Now they can apply for Covid19 Up Migrant Workers Registration Form to return home if you are from Utter Pradesh. Get all information of How to apply Up Migrant Workers Registration Form, Eligibility, Condition, and Document criteria list UP Migrat Worker Helpline Phone numbers are given below. Interested Up Migrant Workers can read all the information and fill form.
Guidelines for Covid19 Up Migrant Workers Registration For:
- The person must from Uttar Pradesh.
- The person must have Utter Pradesh’s valid identity.
- All the Migrant people thermal screening is to be done before boarding and lodging time.
- The person must be kept in Quarantined home atleast 14 days after bringing back home.
- People should maintain Social Distancing at the time of traveling.
- People should have Aarogya Setu App in there phone if having Smartphone.
- All the Migrant people food and other necessary items will be provided during traveling at free of cost.
The govt. will pick and drop migrat people to their destination respective on government’s own expenses. No money will be charged from any migrant person ,whole journey is is under government’s expenses which means it’s free of cost.
Migrant Workers Registration Form Link State/Ut wise:
|Name of the state||Online Portal Links|
|Delhi||Click Here | Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
Documents Required for Up Migrant Workers Registration Form.
- Mobile Number
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Any other Government ID proof
- Details Address of where your living currently.
- Destination Address
- Medical Health Status
How to Apply for Up Migrant Workers Registration Form For Return and Status Check:
- First of all visit at the official website of Labor Department Government of Uttar Pradesh by Clicking Here.
- Now Click on Online Registration and Application Form for Up Migrant Workers Registration Form
- Then, provide your contact number or Aadhar Card number
- You will Get an OTP by SMS , enter that in portal.
- Now fill other details like Name, Address of Source and Destination, Available Date of Journey asked in the portal.
- Submit your Application form.
- After that note your Registration nunmber and wait for further updates.
Up Migrant Workers Registration Form Help Line Numbers:
|UP Majdur State/UTS Wise||Helpline Phone Numbers|
|From Maharashtra to UP||7007304242 OR 9454400177|
|From Telangana/Andhra Pradesh to UP||98866400721 OR 9454402544 OR 9454400135|
|Form Goa & Karnataka to UP||9415904444 OR 9454400135|
|Form Punjab and Chandigarh to Uttar Pradesh||9455351111 OR 9454400190|
|From West Bengal and Andaman and Nicobar to UP||9639981600 OR 9454400537|
|Form Rajasthan to UP||9454410235 OR 9454405388|
|Form Haryana to UP||94544 18828 OR 9454418828|
|From Bihar/ Jharkhand to UP||9621650067 OR 9454400122|
|From Gujarat / Daman / Diu / Dadra & Nagar Haveli||8881954573 OR 9454400191|
|From Uttarakhand/Himachal Pradesh to UP||8005194092 OR 9454400155|
|From MP/Chhattisgarh to UP||9454410331 OR 9454400157|
|From Delhi / Jammu & Kashmir / Ladakh to UP||8920827174 OR 7839854579 OR 9454400114 OR 7839855711 OR 7839854569|
|From Odisha to Uttar Pradesh||9454400133|
|From Tamil Nadu / Pondicherry to UP||9415114075 OR 9454400162|
|From Arunachal Pradesh / Assam / Nagaland / Meghalaya / Manipur / Tripura / Mizoram to UP||9454441070 OR 9454400148|
|From Kerala / Lakshadweep||6386725278 OR 9936619394 OR 9412194347 OR 9454400162|
MHA issued the advisory guidelines are:
- The buses and trains has to be properly sanitized which is used for transport for the Migrant people.
- While seating on the bus or trains the person of social distancing should be followed properly.
- Every single person who is going back will properly checked by the state from which they are going and if anyone found any symptoms of COVID-19 then he/she must not be allowed for travelling, while others who are asymptomatic may proceed.
- The details of every person should be maintained by the both state government, so that they can be properly monitored thereafter.
- On reaching the destination state government must check thoroughly every person and kept them in quarantine for atleast 14 days and periodic check-up needed to be done.
- Encourage all people to download the Aarogya setu app if having Smartphone so that they will be properly monitored through that.
- The states which is fall under the transit must be allowed them to go to their destination.
- Special trains named Shramik train be run for the long route passengers.
Frequently asked Questions for Up Migrant Workers Registration Form
- I am a UP migrant worker stuck in Delhi where do I need to do register?
- As of now, the government has launched the portal for registration and they are collecting data of the people from the helpline numbers so you need to register through the helpline number.
- Where I should get the helpline numbers ?
- The helpline numbers are given in this article every state have a separate helpline number so check the state first.
- Do I need to pay the ticket price for transportation?
- No, you do not need to pay anything it will be free.
- Is there any confirmed date about the journey?
- No, the date is not confirmed first data will collect after that date will finalized and the same will notify through your registered mobile numbers.
- Will the government put us on quarantine on reach?
- Yes, you will kept on quarantine for 14 days.
- What details do I need to give in the helpline numbers?
- Mostly your name, mobile number, present state details, and UP address details and Aadhaar number.