Ration Card is a means of government help for the people of India who get ration at very low prices to the people of India. People who have EPDs ration cards get the opportunity to take advantage of government schemes. This scheme has been implemented by the government of Andhra Pradesh, only the people of Andra padres can take advantage of it, not the people of other states. Government of Andhra Pradesh, under its scheme, people who have ration cards and those who belong to poor class will get 1 KG Toor Dal and ration in their homes. And along with this they will be given 1000/- rupees help by the Government. Ap ration card list 2020
|Ration card||Andhra Pradesh Ration Card|
|Category||Application Status check / Andhra Pradesh list 2020|
|Department||Department of consumer affairs, food and civil supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Eligibly||Resident of Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Ration Card Application Status 2020
- First go to its official website (https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.)
- Then click on the (Application search option) on the homepage.
- Then enter your Aadhaar card number and ration card number to check ap ration card list 2020
- After giving all the information (submit) them.
- Then the (Current status) will appear.
- Click the (Final Status) to Check
Eligible for (Andhra Ration) AP ration card
- The most important thing is that the applicant should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The monthly income of the applicant’s family is 10000, it is for the rural area
- And the monthly income of the people of the urban area should be 12000.
- No one should have a government job in the family
- Applicant’s family must be from poor class only
- 300 units should be used by the applicant or his family
- Applicants who previously had old ration cards can now apply to make new ration cards.
- Whoever tries to apply should not have any 4 vehicles.
Ration Card document required
- Applicants will have to issue some documents to get a ration card
- They must provide a photo state of their address proof
- Applicants have to submit their Aadhaar card, pen card, proof, driving licenses, etc.
- Have to deposit your with it
- Applicants have to submit their own electricity bill
How to process Andhra Pradesh Ration Card application
- Go and visit official site (AP Civil Supplies department )
- Apart from this, you can also visit MeeSeva portal.
- ID and password will come after this
- Now it has to be logged using credentials
- Fill all your details and apply
- Submit entire document and click on submit button
- After this a number will come keep it safe for your future
Process of making rice card e-KYC online
- Go and visit official Website.
- After that you will get the option of Online User Login on the website.
- After that click on this option and you will have to open a new window with the required details.
- Enter the Aadhaar card number and the captcha code of the head of the household
- After providing all the details, get the E-KYC OTP option
- E-KYC OTP will come to your mobile number with UIDAI Aadhaar.
- Now the end put OTP and filled all the necessary documents carefully.
AP E- KYC Ration Card Status in Andhra Pradesh
AP Ration Card Status Check online
- Go and visit the official website (https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds )
- To check the status, click on the status button and then you will get the drop-down menu now click plus search.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and enter Aadhaar number and search.
- Now your ration card page will open, now you can see the details of E-KYC in the lower section of the page as well as the details of your ration card.
Andhra Pradesh Beneficiary List
A list of beneficiaries has been made by the Andhra government. These people are getting the material from the government at discounted prices. Those who have lost their ration cards need not worry, they also get a chance to avail the services of the government. The government has registered those people whose names are in the list of new rice cards and people whose ration card has been registered.
- Those who are beneficiaries and want to see their ration card list, they should go to the directors below.
- Click on official website
- Now the homepage will open select it
- Fill the name of the district
- Then fill the name of the board
- Now fill the name of the secretariat
You see the ap ration card list 2020:
- First click this click
- Then select the ration card list
- Now your screen will come new page page
- Now put your ration card number on that page
- Submit it now and then your ration card list will appear in front of you.
What to do to file a complaint:
- First of all, you go to its official website
- Then click the menu for above the homepage.
- Choose the Grievance” option.
- Now the form will be presented to you
- Now enter the following items below
- Submit ration card number
- And then, submit the number
- Now, submit everything
- You have to make an ID
- Keep it safe for the future
How to see complaint status ap ration card list 2020
You can know the status of the complaint you have made, just you have to pay attention to the directors given below.
- Go to the Official Website.
- Then enter your grievance ID.
- Now the status will open on your screen
To see transaction history
Now you can see the history of the transaction of your ration card, that too easily, for this you have to pay attention to the directors written below.
- Go and visit official portal.
- Click on the transaction history option on the homepage.
- Enter your Aadhar card number.
- Now press the search button.
- The history of transactions done by you through ration card will be visible on your screen.
How to Search for Ration Card
- Firstly go to official website of Department.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you, in that you have to click on the ration card section
- Then enter your ration number
- Now clicking on the search option, the information of the ration card will come in front of you.
Process to take printout of Ration card
- Firstly go to official website of Department
- In the center of the homepage, you will see the ration card section.
- Then enter your ration number
- Now Click the printout option
- After this you will see the ration card
- Click on printout Option and Get copy of the printout
Meeseva Andhra Pradesh Ration Card.
You can avail the government’s schemes and services by rationing on MeeSeva Portal of Andhra Government, for this, you just have to register yourself with MeeSeva Portal
- You have to add the member in the ration card for birth and migration matters
- Applicant must change the address
- After this, you must grow your white ration card into a pink ration card
- Birth dates and names will have to be corrected in the ration card
- After that, you will have to divert the members of the ration card
- Also, fake ration cards will have to be issued and new pink ration cards will also be issued.
- Head of the household will have to be modified inside the ration card
- And finally, have to surrender the ration card
Andhra Ration Card Statistics
|Total ration shop||29730|
Price of Commodity through Ration Card
|Commodity||Commodity distributed per mouth||Price or end consumers per kg|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.100/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per card||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority / White cards||5 kg per unit in ratio card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.1650/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.1350/-|
|–||½ kg per ANP / WAP /PHH card||1000/- ½ kg|
|Redgram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs. 4000/-|
|Ragi Millet ( ATP and CTR ) districts||Upto 3 kgs per card ( in lieu of rice)||Rs.100/-|
|Jowar||Upto 2 kgs per card ( in lieu of rice)||Rs.100/-|
Replacing old ration card with rice ration card
The Andhra government has started replacing the old ration card with the new rice card from February 12. Under this process, the government has promised to replace about 20,000 ration cards. As per the government’s investigation, about 18 lakh beneficiaries were found suspicious. Volunteers are identifying the beneficiary for the new AP Rice Card, they have also gone to the house of the people and now the beneficiary has been identified as the beneficiary will get the YSR Rice Card.
- Now finally you will see your ap ration card list list 2020
Address Helpline number and Email id :
- Civil Supplies Department,
- NIC, BRKR Bhavan, A-Block, Hyderabad,
- Phone Number – 040-23494808/822
- Toll-Free – 1947
- Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment below if you want more information about Ap ration card list 2020