If any person, whether rural or urban, wants to open his own CSC center. So he has to register through the official website of the Common Service Center. And who has a CSC ID, and then any person can set up their center in their area. Any citizen of India who wishes to register through CSC Registration 2020 online can visit this official website @ register.csc.gov.in; you will find all the necessary links and details in the section below. In this article, you will get information about how we do CSC registration and its essential documents, etc.
Details of CSC Seva Kendra
Table of Contents
The Common Service Center provides many services to people, such as government, social and private sector services and moreover, services such as, health, education, entertainment, FMCG products, banking, financial services. Apart from this, it also provides birth and death certificates, insurance service. For registration, you will get all the information from its official website. CSC Registration 2020 online
|Name of Scheme
|CSC Digital Seva Portal
|Citizens of India
|Starting Date of Registration
|Last Date of Registration
|Not Yet Declared
|To Connect Population with Govt. Dept.
|Online Registration Fee
|No Registration Fee
|National e-Governance Plan (NeGP)
How to do or fill CSC form online registration?
- Firstly Go and Visit the Official Website (official portal).
- Now you will get the option of CSC registration on the right side of the official website of CSC.
- Click on this option.
- And open a new tab.
- Now you will get to see 3 options on the CSC webpage.
- The first is a VLE registration.
- Second is the account status.
- And finally digimail.
- Now you have to enter details like your name, number of your Aadhar card
- After entering all this information, click on the submit button and click it
- After that fill the other tabs like kiosk, banking information residential, documents
- Now you have to click on a kiosk and then fill in a kiosk and your personal details.
First Step for Basis Details
- The first step is, you have to fill all the details of the VLE agent such as name, date of birth, permanent address, etc.
- Now you have to give information about your bank account such as bank account number, IFSC, bank name, etc.
- The third step, you will now have to give a photocopy of your PAN card, Aadhaar card, passbook
- Now you have to provide your central location and basic map information.
- After that you will have to check all the details filled by your door and submit it by clicking on the submit button.
- Finally, you will get a registration number, now you can take a printout of it
- While your email process is in progress, you will receive an acknowledgment at your email address
- Take a printout of the application form and submit it to the District Manager during your CSC tenure near your home.
- Now submit some documents such as self-attested documents, passbooks, PAN card, photographs, etc.
- If your application is rejected then you will get information on your email, after that you can apply a new application and come as a new applicant.
Check CSC Application Status
After you register yourself, after that, to know the status of your application online, you have to carefully follow the directors below, thus you can know the process of your application.
- Firstly Go and Visit the Official website to check the CSC Application. (http://register.csc.gov.in/ )
- Now you have to click the application status option on the homepage of the website
- Then enter your CSC registration application number in the search box
- After filling all the information, click on the submit button and submit
- Finally, you will get VLE application status
Eligibility for CSC Required
- You must be at least 18 years or more.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of computers.
- You have to pass Class 10th from any recognized board.
- Candidate must also have knowledge of English.
- You should have knowledge of your local language and writing.
- Candidate must do your work honestly and be part of the support group yourself.
VLE’s list of responsibilities
- There will be some responsibilities of VLE which you will have to raise as you have to open your office in such a place where everybody can come easily.
- You have to do your work honestly. VLE has to provide the services provided by the government on the service portal. CSC Registration 2020 online
- It is compulsory to make available to the kiosk user from 7 AM to 7 PM
CSC Important Document Required
You have to submit some important documents which are as follows.
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Email ID.
- Your Mobile Number.
- Infrastructure Details.
- Minimum Qualification is 10th Class.
- Proof of Address Cancelled.
- CSC Centre Photo (Inside and Outside).
- The age required is 18 Years.
- Bank ( Account Details)
Objectives and features of CSC Digital 2020
The main task of CSC is the development of rural people so that they can reach big markets and expand their scope to create big businesses. CSC Registration 2020 online
- Digi Pay – AePs
- Aadhaar Services
- LED MMU
- Sanitary Napkins
- Railway Ticketing
- Skill Development
- Passport Application
- Health Care Services
- CSC VLE Bazaar
- Electricity Bill Payment
- Help Desk
- Ticker Generation
- WiFi Choupal
- New Services
RE Registration of UNDER CSC
- We have to re-register ourselves. VLEs are allowed to register themselves under CSC once in a while and this is necessary.
- To register yourself, the registration process will be online. VLE transactions will not be processed without re-registration. CSC Registration 2020 online
Helpline Numbers, official websites and Email address:
- Weblink – www.digitalseva.csc.gov.in
- Toll-Free Number – 1800-3000-3468
- Email – email@example.com
- Only For the Non-VLE – 011-4975424
- Curfew E-Pass For Covid-19 Apply Online
- BCECED Recruitment For AMIN 1767 Posts 2020:
- NICPR Recruitment Technical Officer, MTS, Technician & DEO Posts (117) 2020:
- PPSC Recruitment for head Master & Education Officer Principal 544 Posts 2020:
- UPPSC PSC ACF RFO Recruitment 200 Posts 2020