Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a scheme for daughters of poor families. This scheme is named Marriage Grant Scheme. It will help in the marriage of daughters of those families who are scheduled castes and tribes, backward class, poor backward minority. If you want to get the benefit of this scheme, then plan it carefully and fill the necessary document. According to this scheme, the age of the girl getting married should be more than 18 years and the age of the boy should be more than 21 years and it is mandatory to have 2 girls in the family to get an important point plan. Shadi Anudan 2020 also download Shadi Anudan form in pdf 2020 from the bottom of this article.
Those families who are related to the government will get 51000 rupees in the form of help from the government The government’s aim is to help the daughters of those poor families who are unable to marry. You will get all the information about this scheme in the section below.
Key facts of marriage grant scheme or Shadi Anudan 2020
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme|
|Started by Chief Minister||Chief Minister Aditya Nath|
|Beneficiary||Girls of Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh Shaadi Anudan 2020 Yojana
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to give an amount of Rs. 51000 as support for the marriage of daughters of the family who are of poor class and economically backward to the provocative residents. The beneficiaries of this scheme are those people who are mainly from the scheduled castes and tribes, minorities, weaker sections. They will get this amount. You will also have to release some information at the time of application
How to fill online application for the marriage grant scheme
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of this scheme.
- After that the home page of this website will open in front of you.
- Now you will see the new registration option on the homepage of the website. Under this option you will get the option of many castes, click on your caste from them.
- An application form will open as soon as you click on the caste option. Carefully read this application form
- In this form, you will be asked some information like the applicant’s name, Aadhaar card number, daughter’s wedding date etc. Shadi Anudan 2020
- Now after giving all your information, submit it by clicking on submit button.
- Finally, download and printout of application form can be removed and kept for future.
Who are the people eligible for marriage grant scheme or Shadi Anudan 2020
- First of all, the applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- If the applicant is from rural area then the annual income of his family is required to be Rs 46080.
- And if the applicant is from urban area then the annual income of his family is required to be Rs 56460.
- Families that are scheduled castes and tribes, backward classes, poor backward minorities. Only those families who are related are eligible for this scheme.
- This application is acceptable before 90 days of marriage or 90 days after the applicant.
Marriage grant required document
- Aadhar Card.
- Income Certificate.
- Bank account number (Details).
- Caste Certificate.
- Mobile Number.
- Applicant’s identity card.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Applicant’s Marriage Certificate.
List of benefits of marriage grant scheme
- Under this scheme, its benefit will be given to girls from poor families
- The purpose of this scheme is to end the bad thinking of those people who think that girls are a burden on the father
- The benefit of this scheme is for the poor Scheduled Castes, Tribes, Minorities and Economically Backward People who are unable to marry their daughters.
- Those who want to get help from this scheme, go to its official website as soon as possible and fill the application form.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 51,000 to the applicants.
- SC / ST/ / General Community
Shri Narendra Kumar – (+91) 94528-17708
Toll Free Helpline Number – 1800-419-0001
- OBC Community
Deputy Director- (0522)2288-861
Toll- Free- 1800-180-5131
- For Minorities
Deputy Director- (0522) 2286-199
Important Links Available here:
|General, SC, ST category Application||यहाँ क्लिक करें (Click here), JAC 9th Result 2020 Check Online here|
|Other backward class category Application||यहाँ क्लिक करें (Click here), AP Ration Card List 2020 check and apply online|
|Minority class category Application||यहाँ क्लिक करें (Click here), Jharbhoomi – Check Jharkhand Land record online|
|official website||यहाँ क्लिक करें (Click here), Up Migrant Workers Registration Form online and Other States|
Download Shadi Anudan form in pdf 2020
Comment below if you want more information about Shadi Anudan and Shadi Anudan form in pdf
Thank you for reading.