UP Ration Card List 2020 Information: People of Uttar Pradesh are being informed that the UP Ration Card List 2020 has been released; the people of Uttar Pradesh State who have applied online for the Ration Card 2020 can find their name in the UP Ration Card List. This process is very easy, UP Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh has released UP Ration Card List 2020. The names of the beneficiaries who have been selected will be put in the ration card list by the state government of UP. , They are providing subsidized food items like wheat, rice, sugar, casein, etc. to the beneficiaries. The state government has classified people in APL, BPL, and Antyodaya list according to the annual income of the family. UP Ration Card List 2020 all latest updates are given below
UP Ration Card List and Ration Card District wise List 2020:
The government of Uttar Pradesh has provided the UP ration card to people belonging to the economically weaker section of the states of Uttar Pradesh for those below the poverty line, all subsidized wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. in every city and village by the government Ration is provided at rates. In addition, food is also provided. For poor families. The application for UP Ration Card 2020 can be applied online only by the same residents of the state, who are more than 18 years.
UP Ration Card List Overview:
|Name of Scheme||UP Ration Card|
|Launched by||the government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Department Name||Food and Safety Department|
|Eligibly||Providing subsidized food to all the poor in the state|
|Target Class||State government scheme|
|Ration||Sugar: Rs. 13.50 Per KG|
Wheat: Rs. 02 Per KG
Rice: Rs. 03 Per KG
|Official Website||(Official Website)|
How to Check UP Ration Card List:
- Firstly Go and Visit the Official Website of the Department of Food. (Official Website)
- After this, the N.F.S.A. Search for the link for the eligibility list, click on the link once it is found.
- Now you will see a list of all the districts of Uttar Pradesh state.
- After this you have to choose your district.
- Now you have to choose your Town / Tehsil.
- After that, see the name of your area and click on it
- Now you will see the list of ration cards.
- After this, a new page will open in which the names of shopkeepers of the government ration shops of that region will be written.
- The number of ration cards coming in will be seen in front of the name of each shopkeeper.
- You must know the name of the shopkeeper. The ration card number will be written in front of his name. You have to click on it.
- Now you will see a list of all the ration card holders in the area.
How to find your name in UP Ration Card NFSA eligibility list?
- Firstly Go and Visit Official website of Food Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- After that a home page will open in front of you.
- Now on that home page, you will find the NFSA eligibility list, in it you will get the option to search. Click on this option
- Now a next page will open in front of you. On this page, you can check the list of eligibility by ration card number or other details of ration card can also be done.
- If you want to see the ration card number then you can click on it
- After this a form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill the ration card number and captcha code inside this form. Then press the search button.
- If you want a ration card with other details, click on it and then a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will get the name of your district, area, development block, type of card
- The name of the head of the household has to be filled in etc.
- Finally, after filling all the information, you have to press the search button. After this, the list of eligibility will open in front of you.
Price list of food items of ration card scheme
- Wheat – Rs 2 per kg
- Rice – Three rupees per kg
- Sugar – Rs.13.50 per kg
List of benefits of ration card
- One of the benefits of ration card is that the people of the state can apply to get a driving license easily through ration card.
- Through the ration card, the poor people of the state can take the government-sent food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc. at concessional rates.
- There is also an advantage of ration card that you can also use Uttar Pradesh Ration Card for admission in the school of children.
- The purpose of these three ration cards is made according to the economic condition and income of the people.
- People who have applied for UP ration card do not need to know outside the house for the new ration card list, they can now see the status of their card in the new ration card list sitting at home.
- Families holding BPL cards are given exemption in government jobs and the children of the family also get scholarships in schools.
List of eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh Antyodaya and eligible household ration card application
- Applicant must have permanent residence in Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant should not have any other ration card
- BPL / APL Family only.
- Applicant must be a head of family member.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
What documents will be required to apply for UP Ration Card:
Applicants will need documents written below, preferably the documents written below.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- PAN card photocopy
- Applicant’s bank passbook
- His caste certificate
- And income certificate
- Three-month electricity bill copy is mandatory
- Current Clear Passport Size Photograph
- Gas connection passbook needed
Important Links Regarding UP Ration Card:
- Official Website To check Ration card list of 2020 Click Here
- Official Website To apply Ration card list of 2020 Click Here
Some Important Links for you:
- HTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern Level 1, 2 & 3
- Class 12 board Exam, Result 2020
- CBSE Class 10th Result 2020
- Grama Sachivalayam Result, Grama Sachivalayam Merit List
- CSC Registration 2020 Online here
- Shadi Anudan 2020 Shadi Anudan form in pdf
- JAC 9th Result 2020 Check Online here
- AP Ration Card List 2020 check and apply online
- Jharbhoomi – Check Jharkhand Land record online
Thank you for reading here is the ending of this article. If you anything missing or want any other information just drop a comment below or contact us. We are providing this service free of cost. Please also helps us by sharing this article with your known.