HIMBHOOMI or Himachal Pardesh is Our Motherland is a land record software system created by the National Informatics Center (NIC) to make Himachal Pradesh land records (Jamabandi Nakal) online to the Revenue Department (Himachal Pradesh) of Himachal Pradesh. You will get all the necessary information and official links in this article. Himachal Pradesh land records are the main tehsils of all 12 districts and some tehsils where there is no internet connectivity or connectivity. They do not come in the online land record system, “Not available” message will be received at such places. Check HIMBHOOMI. Please pay attention to this article.
How to check the land records of HIMBHOOMI (Online)?
- Firstly Go and Visit Official Website of Himachal Pradesh. “ here”
- Click On Sarkari Bhoomi on the middle of the website.
- And login on it; now click on the ‘View Land Record’ tab at the bottom of the page.
- Then the user has to select District, Tehsil, Village and Jamabandi year etc. and now you have to write captcha code to proceed. If your application is already submitted, you will have to enter the application number. To gain ground record. And you will get the details very easily.
- Now the page that appears on your screen will look for further details. You will get these options to get the details, Khevat (owner details), Khatauni (details of farmers) and Khasra (plot details). choose one of these options. HIMBHOOMI
- Now finally this new page will present a copy of Jamabandi in front of you.
Why are land records required (Jamabandi Nakal / Shajra Nasb) for many reasons?
- There are various reasons for the need of Himachal land records – Jamabandi, Shajra Nasb etc.
- Like to take a bank loan.
- For the need to verify the title of the land during the sale/purchase of land.
- Land division is also a reason.
- To check the status of mutations.
- To open a bank account.
- The legal purpose is also included in this.
- For my own personal reasons.
How to get land record or HIMBHOOMI on mobile phone?
- Now you can get land records on your mobile phone too, for that you just have to go to Google Play store, and to get Himachal Pradesh land records on your mobile, you have to download the ‘mHimBhoomi’ app, and it is very easy.
Learn how to check circle rate in your village through HIMBHOOMI
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Himachal Pradesh. here.
- Now you have to click on the circle to know the price of the circle of your village and calculation duties for land transactions.
- After this, you will see the next page, and on that page, you will have to carefully fill and press all the details of District, Tehsil, Village, Patwari Circle, Area Type etc.
- Finally the next page will show the description you asked for.
The process of viewing and receiving circle rates on your mobile phone.
- This process is very easy, you just have to go to Google Play Store, and download the app ‘HP Circle Rates’ to get the HP Circle Rate on your mobile phone.
Procedure for checking Government Land Bank himbhoomi?
- Firstly go and Visit Official website of the revenue department of Himachal Pradesh Click Here and click on the ‘Gov Government Land Bank’ tab.
- Now on the next page, to get the details, details like district, tehsil, type of land and owner etc. have to be filled in himbhoomi website.
- Now finally the next page will show the details you asked for.
Important Links :
- Himbhoomi land records official website: Click Here
- Circle rate of Himbhoomi website: Click Here
- Government Land Bank website: Click Here