Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme Online Application As we know very well that pension is important in our life and the work of providing financial assistance in the form of pension is done by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. There are some special things that we want to do through this article which were started in the year 2019 and which will continue in the new year of 2020. In this article, we have provided information about several pension schemes. And if you want to take advantage of these plans. So think carefully about this article, because in this we have provided the UP Pension Scheme eligibility criteria, application process, and much-related information. SSPY UP Pension 2020 | Vridha pension list UP
Uttar Pradesh government has launched a pension scheme for the elderly, widows, and the disabled. For the purpose of these schemes, the government has launched an online portal from where those who are eligible can fill online applications to avail of the schemes. You will get all the details and official links of the pension scheme in the article below.
- SSPY UP Pension Information: Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme 2020.
- UP Pension Scheme Online Application Form.
- Older Pension List UP.
- Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme.
UP Pension Scheme SSPY UP Pension 2020 | Vridha pension list UP:
- Uttar Pradesh government has launched the following pension scheme; the types of the scheme are shown below.
- UP Old Age Pension Scheme.
- UP Widow Pension Scheme.
- Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Age Pension Scheme:
The government of Uttar Pradesh has started the “UP Old Age Pension Scheme” for senior citizens of the state. The main objective of the government to create this scheme is for the welfare and development of senior citizens. All old people living in the state of Uttar Pradesh will be given an incentive of Rs 800 under this scheme. The incentive under this scheme was only Rs 750 per month and now this incentive is Rs 800 per month. SSPY UP Pension 2020 | Vridha pension list UP
Uttar Widow Pension Scheme:
This widow pension scheme is a good incentive scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, widows between 18 and 60 years of age will get Rs 500 per month, only those who can avail the scheme. Those who are living below the poverty line. The purpose of this scheme is to reduce the burden of poor widows.
Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme SSPY UP Pension 2020 | Vridha pension list UP:
The Uttar Pradesh government has prepared a pension scheme for physically challenged citizens, in which all beneficiaries will be given Rs 500. But the main criterion to enter the scheme is 40% disability. To be eligible for this scheme, the applicant must have a 40% disability verified by the city or district hospital or any concerned officer of the scheme.
What are the benefits of UP Pension Scheme?
- Uttar Pradesh pension schemes do not have one benefit but many benefits and the main benefit of this scheme is that it is old people. They will be provided an allowance every month.
- The financials will be deposited in the bank account of senior citizens of the states of Uttar Pradesh.
- The objective of the Uttar Pradesh government is to remove the worry of senior citizens about the financial problems of their lives through this scheme.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has made different pension schemes for different categories of elderly people in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
What are the eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh pension scheme?
What are the eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh pension scheme? Only those who will meet the eligibility criteria will be able to avail the benefits of UP pension schemes.
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Applicants are required to be below the poverty line.
- It is also mandatory to have a BPL certificate.
- The applicant should be financially weak.
- The applicant should be from backward section of society.
Required documents for UP Pension Scheme:
- The applicant should have a birth certificate.
- And there should also be a birth certificate.
- The applicant needs proof of identity like-(Voter id)
- (Aadhar Card)
- (Ration card)
- The applicant needs a bank passbook.
- Income certificate from the competent authority.
- Must have a death certificate of husband.
- It is also mandatory to have a disability certificate.
How to apply for pension scheme of Uttar Pradesh? (Online Apply):
- Firstly Go and Visit Official Website,). (Official Website
- Apply for online application at the “option called.”
- For registration of a new pension, the applicant has to go to the new entry form and click.
- Pay attention to the application form.
- Upload all information and documents Click Save.
- After that a registration acknowledgment slip will be received along with the registration, take out the printout.
- The application form will be automatically sent to DSWO / DPO / DHWO.
- You have to physically submit it to the DSWO / DPO / DHWO office, within one month from the date of submission of the application.
- After submitting all the documents, you will now get a computer-generated acknowledgment receipt from the concerned office.
How do applicants check the status of their old age pension scheme application?
- Firstly Go and Visit the Official Website of the Pension Scheme. (Official Website).
- Click on the option of old-age pension on it, a home page will open.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, click on the “Application Status” option there.
- Then, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you click on the option of “Login to see the status of the application”.
- Now clicking on the option, a form will open in front of you. . In this form, you have to fill the information like registration number, password and captcha code. .
- Finally, after filling all the information, now the status of the application will come in front of you.
How to view UP old age pension scheme beneficiary lists?
- All the citizens of Uttar Pradesh can see the beneficiary list of the pension scheme online, that too, just follow all the steps below in a very easy way.
- Firstly Go and Visit Official Website of Pension Scheme. (Official Website).
- After that a home page will open, click on the option of old age pension.
- From there you have to click on the link of the pensioner list (2020-21).
- Finally clicking on this link, you will now get the beneficiary list of the pension scheme.
- Official Website Click Here