Delhi Ladli Yojana 2020 में अप्लाई कैसे करें? PDF फॉर्म डाउनलोड
The Delhi Ladli Scheme has been constructed by the Women and Child Development Department (Women & Child Development Dept). And this scheme was started in 2008. And this scheme was launched by former Chief Minister Sheila Dixit. The purpose of this plan was to make the young girls and their future safe. So that girls can be educated. To become self-sufficient. Under this scheme, it is decided to give an amount of Rs 30000 to the daughters of Delhi, they will receive that amount in a few steps. The main objective of the Delhi Ladli Scheme is for the daughters of the family living in Delhi. Which is financially weak. And whose annual income is less than 1 lakh. Delhi government will provide financial assistance of Rs 30000 to the girl child of such a family.
Ladli Scheme Highlight:
|Information Point||Scheme Details or information|
|Name of Scheme||Ladli Beti Scheme Delhi|
|Scheme Launched||In 2008|
|The scheme was run by||Former Chief Minister Sheila Dixit|
|Related Department Name||Women and Child Development Department|
|Helpline Numbers||011- 23073459,011- 23388818,011-23387715|
Delhi Ladli Scheme (Yojana) Benefits:
Ladli Scheme (Scheme) It has been created by the Delhi Government for the life of the daughters of Delhi and their future. Although this Ladli scheme has been going on for a long time, but the Delhi government keeps making some changes in it. There are many objectives behind making this scheme and the following benefits are as follows.
- Under this scheme, the education of the daughters of Delhi will be increased. And she will not become dependent on anyone else but will become self-sufficient.
- Due to lack of money with poor families, they will be able to study the daughters of poor families under this scheme in sending their daughters to school and sending their daughters and their parents’ money will be saved.
- Along with education, the evils running on women will be stopped under this scheme.
- Poor social evils like the death of girls born in society and dying before they are born will be eradicated.
- The biggest benefit under this scheme is that of daughters, she will be able to fulfill her dreams. Do whatever you want, and you can become self-sufficient.
Financial Assistance from Ladli Scheme 2020
- Under the Ladli scheme, the girl’s parents will be provided a full amount of 30000 rupees in a few steps.
- If the girl is born in a hospital or a medical institute, the girl’s parents will be given an amount of 11,000
- And if the girl was not born in a place like home or hospital. Then an amount of Rs 10,000 will be given to the parents in the girl child.
- When the girl starts entering the school in classes 1, 6,9,12, then the girl’s parents will be provided an amount of 5000.
Ladli scheme application process offline & online
Those who want to take advantage of the Delhi Ladli scheme run by the Delhi government. Those people can apply as soon as possible. You can apply both ways online and offline. You will get all the information about filling the application in the article below.
|First of all, you have to go to this official website to apply, which is this. http://wcddel.in/streesakti_3Ladli.html|
|Now a page will open in front of you.|
|After this, a form will now open in front of you. In which some of your personal information will be asked, you will have to fill that information carefully.|
|If some of the information in that form is incorrectly filled, then at the same time your form will be rejected. Therefore, fill the information of that form carefully and send it only after checking.|
|Fill the form and submit it.|
|In the end, your application must have been done. Once your eligibility check is done, you Benefits of Delhi Ladli Scheme will be provided.|
|I hope to have learned how to apply online. Now we will explain to you the procedure to apply for Offline Delhi Ladli Scheme For applying for this scheme, you can easily apply to the Social Welfare Department and all Delhi Government Schools, State Bank, Anganwadi Center, Whenever you go to the Welfare Department Bank, School, take all your documents and the same form will be available to you. Carefully fill the form and submit it.|
Delhi Ladli Yojana PDF Download link available hereLadliFormOct2015
You can download from the bottom of the post.
Ladli Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To avail the Ladli scheme, the candidates will have to go through several eligibility criteria which are as follows.
- Applicants must be residents of Delhi.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 1 lakh.
- The school and colleges of the applicant from where she will get an education should be the government. Only then you will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Families that have 2 daughters. The government allows them to register in this scheme. Applications of those who do not have 2 daughters will not be received.
- For this scheme, the applicant will have to contact the State Bank of India.
- Applicants can contact the government schools for this scheme.
- In addition, the applicant can contact the Social Welfare Office.
Delhi ladli scheme 2020 document required
- The girl’s parents must have a certificate to stay in Delhi for 3 years.
- Documents like ration card, the electricity bill of girl’s parents will have to be submitted.
- The girl’s parents must have an income certificate. Whose annual income is up to 1 lakh.
- The girl should have a birth certificate.
- Aadhar card documents of the girl’s parents should be collected.
- The full family photo should be taken
- Applicants should have their own signature.
- ST/ SC/ OBC Certificate required.
- The girl’s parents will have to submit bank account details.
- In the end, parents will also have to submit information about the girl’s school.
Important information of Maturity Claim(Ladli Scheme)
The objective of going to this Delhi Ladli scheme is to make girls self-sufficient. Therefore, under this scheme, when the girl becomes 18 years old. The amount of financial assistance given by the government will be received by the girl only. Apart from this, some amount can be withdrawn from the girl’s SBI account. If the girl must have passed 10th standard regularly, or when she has entered the 12th standard. So that girl will be able to withdraw funds from the bank.
Delhi Ladli Yojana PDF Download