Uttar Pradesh scholarship 2021Latest Updates
This means the Uttar Pradesh scholarship. Uttar Pradesh provides financial assistance to students belonging to economically weaker families. There is happy news for the students of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh government is providing scholarships to all students, who will meet the criteria of eligibility for this knowledge; they will get financial support from the government of Uttar Pradesh. By the way, every year students apply for scholarships. But only those students whose applications will be approved will see the status of learning. Apart from this, the Uttar Pradesh government is going to announce the status of accomplishments very soon. This will be the place where the student will be able to see whether they have received money or not. You will get all the information about Uttar Pradesh scholarship in this article and you will get all the important links in the article below.
|Level||Pre-Matric and Post Matric|
List of dates of UP Scholarship online form
UP Scholarship Important Dates Details:
|Important Details||Pre Matric Class 9th to 10th||Post Matric Class 11th to 12th||Dashmottar other Courses|
|Starting Date For Application||01-07-2019||01-07-2019||01-07-2019|
|Last Date For Apply online Application||10-09-2019||10-10-2019||10-10-2019|
|Last Date to complete the form||12-09-2019||12-10-2019||12-10-2019|
|Submit Hard copy in institute Last Date||16-09-2019||16-10-2019||16-10-2019|
|Last Date Correction Form||16-10-2019||16-10-2019||16-10-2019|
|Last Date Correction Phase III||16-02-2020||16-02-2020||16-02-2020|
|UP Scholarship final Status||To Be Announced||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
Procedure to apply for UP scholarship
New student registration process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UP learning and click on scholarship.up.nic.in.
- After that, you have to click on “Students” and select “Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- After this, click on any scheme for which you want to apply.
- Enter all the important required details.
- Finally submit all the details by clicking “Submit”.
- Now you can take a printout of one page of registration.
Student login process
- Now you have to log in with the help of the same credentials, which you got the credentials during the UP scholarship registration.
- if you or any applicant are applying for a scholarship for the first time. Then click on “Fresh Login”.
- For the process of renewing the learning, you have to click on “Renewal Login”.
- At last, carefully check details and Click on “Proceed”.
The procedure of filling up the Uttar Pradesh scholarship application form online.
- Now for scholarship application, UP Scholarship Application Form will have to fill the required details carefully.
- Finally submit all the details. Clicking the “Submit” button.
Document uploads process.
- After filling the UP Scholarships Application Form, upload all the required documents.
- Please do not upload the finished documents in the student application form.
Final submission process.
- At the final stage, candidates have to carefully preview their UP 2019-20 scholarship application form.
- Submit all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
Procedure for checking UP scholarship2020 status
- Procedure for checking UP scholarship status to see UP Scholarship Status 2020, you have to first go to the official portal of PFMS. Click Here
- First of all, the applicant has to go to its website Click Here
- After this, a homepage will open in front of you, and click on “your payments”.
- Then fill your bank details, and carefully fill in the bank details and then fill it, after that enter bank name, account number, word verification and click on search.
- First officers will declare it. After that, you will see you’re UP scholarship status 2020. After this, some information will be presented to you, such as position, amount, date, you will now download the status on your computer.
What documents will be required for the application of Uttar Pradesh scholarship.
- The bank passbook of the applicant student will be required.
- Applicant’s caste certificate (if applicable) is mandatory.
- The applicant must have a current year fee receipt / admit card.
- In addition, the applicant will need a native certificate.
- The applicant will get an income certificate.
- Marks of the qualifying examination will be put up.
- The applicant should have a passport size photograph which is current and clear.
- Apart from this, residential documents like ration card, Aadhar card, Voter ID, driving license, or PAN card of the applicant should have the necessary documents like Student ID proof.
Details of UP scholarship eligibility criteria
You should be aware of some things while availing and applying for the scholarship. And you have to meet certain criteria for the application. For example, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh (UP). Before applying, candidates have to check their eligibility criteria thoroughly. You are informed that the eligibility criteria will vary from one scheme to another.
UP Pre-Matric Scholarship for students belonging to ST / SC / General Category
- Students belonging to SC / ST / General category who fall in 9th and 10th class. You can apply for scholarships easily.
- B) The annual family income of the students applying should not exceed INR 1 lakh.
Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for students belonging to ST / SC / General category
- Students belonging to SC / ST / General category who fall in 11th and 12th class. You can apply for a scholarship.
- The annual income of the family of students applying should not exceed INR 2 lakh.
- The annual income of the family of applicants for the scholarship should not exceed 2.5 lakhs for SC / ST applicants.
UP post-matric (non-intermediate) for students belonging to ST, SC, general category
- Students belonging to SC / ST / General category etc., Graduates, Post Graduates, PhD or higher-level students can apply for this Uttar Pradesh Scholarship.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 2 lakh (for general candidates) and INR 2.5 lakh (for SC / ST candidates) from all sources.
Uttar Pradesh Post Matric for Students belonging to ST, SC, General Category and for other State Scholarships
- Students who belong to SC / ST / General category etc. and those who are in class 11 or above can apply.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 2 lakh for the general applicant.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed INR 2.5 lakh for SC / ST candidates.
Scholarship for UP pre-matric minority students
Minority students studying in class 9 or class 10 can apply for the scholarship.
The annual family income of the applicants should not exceed INR 1 lakh.
Scholarship for students belonging to minority communities in UP post matriculation (non-intermediate):
- Students who belong to the minority community and also who are pursuing their undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D. or higher-level education,
- You can apply for a scholarship.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 2 lakhs from all sources.
For UP Post Matriculation Intermediate students who belong to the minority community:
- Students belonging to the minority community and studying in class 11 and class 12 can apply for this scholarship.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family from all sources should not exceed INR 2 lakh.
UP Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC category students
- Students who are from OBC category and students studying in class 9 and class 10 can apply for the scholarship.
- The annual income of the family of applicants from all sources should not exceed INR 1 lakh.
Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for students belonging to OBC category
- Students who belong to the OBC category and fall in class 11 and 12, can apply for this scholarship.
- The annual income of the application family should not exceed INR 2 lakhs from all sources.
UP post-matric (non-intermediate) scholarship which belongs to OBC category.
- Students who are of the OBC category, undergraduate postgraduate, Ph.D., or higher level are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The annual family income of these applicants from all sources should not exceed INR 2 lakh.
UP Scholarship Status for students:
|Check Status for Pre matric (Fresh Student)|
पूर्व दशम (नवीन)
|Check Status for Postmatric Intermediate (Fresh Student)|
|Check Status for Pre matric (Renewal Student)|
पूर्व दशम (नवीनीकरण)
|Check Status for Postmatric Other than Intermediate (Fresh Student)|
|Check Status for Postmatric Intermediate (Renewal Student)|
|Check Status for Postmatric Other than Intermediate (Renewal Student)|
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Helpline Numbers
For any queries regarding scholarships, students can contact the customer care, toll-free numbers.
- UP scholarship customer care phone number – (0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199)
- Toll-free Number. – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)