Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme: Amma Vodi Yojana was implemented by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state Mr YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. The objective of this Amma Vodi scheme is that children of poor families who are studying in a government school in Uttar Pradesh can get a bright future. Under this Amma void scheme, to help poor families and people with white ration cards. Who is unable to afford the school of his children. Those families will be given help every year in the month of January by this scheme until the child passes 12 classes every year.
This help will come in the form of funds in the bank accounts of the child’s mother. Due to this Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme, the number of school-going children will increase. And the poor families will get some relief. And the most important thing is that children will get a full education. So that they can get whatever he wants in his life. Those who also want to take advantage of this scheme. And want to apply for this AP Amma Vodi scheme. He should read this article carefully. We have provided all the information related to the application inside this article. And important links are also given in the following article.
Details of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme:
|Scheme Name||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of School Going Children|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Availability of 1st beneficiary List||27-11-2020|
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Features details:
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme has the following features which are written below. The purpose of this scheme is to help poor families so that they can give good education to their children. And their children can create a bright future for themselves.
- Whatever amount of Jagannanna Amma body beneficiaries will get, it will be given to them through online.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiary will be given this amount in January every year. Scheme beneficiary will get financial assistance of 15000. Until the beneficiary completes his education.
- This money will be deposited in the beneficiary’s mother’s bank account
- When the beneficiary of the scheme completes his 12th class, after that the mother of that beneficiary or beneficiary will not get help under this scheme.
- If for any reason the scheme beneficiary does not wish to come forward. Or he does not want to pursue his studies. So in such a situation, he will not get any amount under this scheme.
Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
- To avail this scheme, the beneficiary must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, only the children of government schools will be the real beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Those eligible under this scheme are those who have a white ration card.
- Applicant must be from BPL family to be eligible for this scheme.
- The beneficiary child must have at least 75% attendance in school.
- Children of employees with government jobs may not get the benefit of this scheme.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme document required:
People availing this scheme will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria written below.
- Applicant must have a white ration card. And that white ration card must be recognized by the government.
- The name of the applicant’s school has to be mentioned, where he is studying.
- Details of the child’s mother’s bank account will have to be given.
- The applicant should have a new passport size photograph of their mother.
- The child should have a school ID card.
How to apply and Login for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme?
Whoever is a citizen of Andhra Pradesh and wants to take advantage of this scheme. And if he has the ability to fulfil all the eligibility criteria, they can apply for their AP Amma Vodi scheme through the guidelines written below.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit its official website.
- After this, you have to download the application form from this official website
- Take a printout of it as soon as you download.
- Carefully enter the information asked in the applicant letter.
- Applicant letter will have some documents, such as passport size photo of the child, etc.
- After attaching all the information and documents, submit them all.
- You can also submit online through its official portal.
Payment mode of AP Vodi scheme:
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will be directly deposited by the government in their mother’s bank accounts. Until the applicant completes Intermediate / 12th / +2, the amount will be transferred to their bank accounts in the month of January every year. If for any reason the scheme beneficiary does not wish to come forward. Or he does not want to pursue his studies. So in such a situation, he will not get any amount under this scheme.
AP Vodi Scheme Beneficiary list Status Online Check:
To see the beneficiary list of AP Amma Vodi Yojana, you must first go to its official website. Because AP Vodi Scheme Beneficiary this list will be put on its official website.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- Now a homepage will open in front of you. On it, you will get the option of a Beneficiary list, click on it.
- A new computer tab will open in front of the candidate with some necessary details.
- Now you have to fill the Mother / Guardian Aadhaar Number, along with this you will have to fill the verification code.
- The list of beneficiary details will now open in front of you.
District wise list status can be seen below.
This list was released district-wise in the month of May.
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in
Frequently Questions asked about Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme:
Q. What is the ‘Amma Odi’ scheme in Andhra Pradesh?
Ans. Read first paragraph to know more about Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
Q. How much money granted from Amma Vodi Scheme (అమ్మ ఒడి) in Andhra Pradesh?
Ans. Under the Jagananna Amma, Vodi Scheme Rs 15000 per year will be given to those mothers who will send their children to school.
Q. Where we can login for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
Ans. To log in Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme visit official website, link is given below.