Information about EWS Certificate Form: Stands for Economically Weaker Section Certificate. As Indian citizens, we realize the importance of certain certificates in our daily lives. Although all types of certificates are important, the most important of these certificates is income. And all the people of the country are ready to take advantage of this income certificate. And those who have not availed this income, they want to take advantage of it. We will introduce you to every information related to (EWS certificate) made by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. So that you can take full advantage of this income (Economically Weaker Section certificate.) Through this article, you will get important information like how to fill the application for AP EWS certificate, what will be the eligibility criteria for it, its benefits and necessary documents, or how to check the status of income.
EWS Certificate 2020:
As we all know that some schemes are issued by the state or central government from time to time. We need an EWS certificate while taking advantage of those plans and applying for it. Using Income (EWS certificate), we can see whether the income of the candidate is up to the limit fixed in any government scheme.
Benefits of EWS certificate 2020:
The benefit of an Economically Weaker Section Certificate or Income Certificate is for the economically backward class. And its main purpose is to give the benefits of the schemes that the state and central government come out of. Some documents are required to take advantage of the government scheme and its application, of which the most important document is the income certificate.
Economically Weaker Section Certificate Overview:
|Scheme Name||EWS Certificate|
|Launched By||By the Revenue department|
|Beneficiaries||A person from exploited and weaker section|
|Benefits||Benefits of various services|
EWS Application Fees for
You have been given all the information about the application fee.
- Applicant’s application fee is only Rs.10/-
- The applicant will have to go to the MeeSeva Center and submit his application form; this application fee will have to be filled. Rs.35/-
AP Economically Weaker Section Eligibility Criteria for Certificate:
Those candidates who want to fill the application; they must first fulfill the eligibility criteria written below. If you meet all these criteria. Then you will be considered eligible to apply for the certificate carefully read all the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Candidates should be citizens of India, Only then can he apply.
- The candidate must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh only then the applicant can do it.
AP EWS Certificate period time:
- Applicants are informed that income certificate will be applicable only for 1 year from the date of issue.
EWS Certificate Document Required:
- Aadhar card of the candidate will be taken for EWS Certificate.
- A copy of the ration card.
- Residential certificate of the candidate.
- The voter ID card will be installed.
- Current passport size photograph of the candidate.
- There will be a certificate issued by two different gazetted officers of the candidate.
- Candidates should have all educational records.
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10 / – as per Government Order (GO) 1551 and Income Tax Return Payment (if any).
Economically Weaker Section Certificate Online Apply:
- Firstly Go and Visit the official website of EWS Certificate onlineap.meeseva.gov.in.
- After that a homepage will open, now you click on this “Revenue Department” section.
- Now the page with “Tatkal Seva Services” will open on the screen of the applicant.
- After that, the applicant will get an “INCOME CERTIFICATE” option. Have to click on it.
- A picture is shown below to understand you better.
- Now an application form will open in front of you. You have to fill all the required details carefully.
- The list of the necessary information that has to be filled in this form is as follows.
- Name of applicant
- Her parents/husband’s name
- Aadhaar Number
- Applicant’s date of birth
- Applicant gender
- Applicant’s correct age.
- Enter the income statement in the application form.
- The applicant will have to upload all his documents.
- Click on the “Show Payment” option.
- Click on the “Confirm Payment” option.
- Now you have to fill all the details related to Internet banking.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive the end payment receipt, keep it safe.
Check AP EWS Application Status Online:
- Firstly Go and Visit the official website of EWS Certificate onlineap.meeseva.gov.in/
- After that, you will have to enter your username and password and login to the website.
- After this, you have to find the option of Check MeeSeva certificate on this website. And have to click on it.
- Finally, you have to enter “Application Number” in the given location. After this, you have to click on the Go button.
How to recover forgotten password?
If for some reason you have forgotten your messenger password, in such a situation you do not need to worry, you can recover your password by following the steps below.
- Firstly go and visit the official website of Economically Weaker Section Certificate.
- Now a home page will open, you will have to select the option “forgot password” on it.
- The applicant has to enter his user ID. And have to click the OTP option.
- An OTP will come to your registered mobile number or email ID.
- Now enter your new password. And confirm that password.
- Finally, click on the submit option, and now you can do it with your new password.
Memorizing information for AP Economically Weaker Section certificate.
- If you have any questions or doubts about the Economically Weaker Section certificate, you can solve your problem by going to the nearest MeeSeva center for this.
- Do not forget to take a print out of your filled application form.
- If you want to track your application status, then for that you have to keep your application ID.
- Apart from this, you can also apply for your certificate in the nearest Tehsildar office in your area.
Download PDF EWS Certificate form 2020:Issuance-of-Income-Asset-Certificate-for-Economically-Weaker-SectionsEWSApplicationForm