IIT-JEE and NEET Exams Schedule Postponed 2020:
IIT-JEE and NEET Exams Schedule: The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main and National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET 2020) will now be taken in September. This has been announced by Union Human Resource Minister Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal. The following actions may be taken for the safety of the students. Universities such as IIT-JEE, NEET have conducted many exams in the coming months. Given the safety of the students. According to their Academic interest, the following actions will be taken. IT-JEE and NEET Exams Schedule
|29-04-2020 dates, final term exam should be compulsorily conducted as per UGC guidelines on the exam and academic calendar for the universities. which have been again resolved today 06-07-2020.|
|The students are informed that all the examinations May be Conducted (30-09-2020).|
|MHA has agreed to open the institutes at the request of MHRD. It is behind this that the final Term examinations/evaluation work of the institutes should be conducted. IIT-JEE and NEET Exams Schedule|
|The MHRD has prepared a detailed SOP for conducting examinations to take some precautions in view of the dangers of the corona. A copy of the same is enclosed to ensure the safety of all.|
Guidelines for conducted of examination:
Background for IIT-JEE and NEET Exams Schedule:
- To reduce the outbreak of Corona epidemic, all educational institutions were closed on March 16, 2020. The UGC had issued guidelines on examinations in April 2020. In these guidelines, it was proposed to conduct examinations in July 2020. After that, the guidelines gave various options for conducting the final examinations to be decided by the universities.
- At present, many universities have conducted examinations in offline/online (pen and paper) blended (online, offline) mode. IT-JEE and NEET Exams Schedule
Rationale to IIT-JEE and NEET Exams Schedule:
- Educational institutions have to plan to conduct offline and online (pen \ paper) examinations. In order to protect the future and interests of the students, after evaluating their offline/online preparations, the status of the students, the situation of corona epidemic spread across states, in addition to facing any kind of situation, performance in examinations. Brings in scholarships and awards. And it turns into better jobs. This will increase the confidence of the students, as well as ensure their merit and livelihood. IT-JEE and NEET Exams Schedule
Some Concerns for IIT-JEE and NEET Exams Schedule
|Implement whatever safety and health guidelines are given by the state government and central government departments to the institutions.|
|The threat of corona has increased anxiety and tension, during the period of the complex’s opening and lock-down.|
|Masks and gloves used by the examination staff must be fresh.|
|It is mandatory for all examination officers to submit self-declaration regarding health status.|
|Colleges and university bathrooms should be well cleaned and disinfected.|
University IIT-JEE and NEET Official Notification PDFOM-dated-06072020-regarding-instructions-for-conduct-of-exam
University IIT-JEE and NEET Official Notification PDF Download:
Standard Operation Procedure for the conduct of IIT-JEE and NEET Exams Schedule:
- Colleges and universities will have to accept all the directors and guidelines regarding safety and health and educational institutions by the central government and the state government. And these guidelines and provisions can also be Stricter if required.
- In the examination centres, spraying of disinfectant medicines is mandatory on the walls, floors and all the doors of the examination centre.
- Masks and gloves used by the examination staff must be fresh.
- There should be a sanitizer in the entrance, in the examination room, in the staff room, in the colleges and universities. And in addition, it is mandatory to fill the sanities bottles regularly.
- Whichever desk or table or chair the student is sitting on, he will be sanitized after every session.
- Colleges and university bathrooms should be well cleaned and disinfected.
- In addition, all door handles, stairs, lift buttons are also mandatory to be sanitized and disinfected.
- All dustbins should be cleaned.
- If a wheelchair is present in the examination centre, it is mandatory to sanitize it as well.
- As soon as the examination staff is reported to the centre, verification will be done.
- It is mandatory for all examination officers to submit self-declaration regarding health status.
- Everyone should have thermo gun temperature check from point C, and if no examination officer passes the self-declaration test. He will be asked to leave the examination hall.
- It will be mandatory for all examination officers to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- In order to maintain social distancing, posters of social distancing should be placed at the appropriate places.
- Universities and students can be advised to download the Arogya Setu App on their phones.
- All entry and exit points should be sanitized, thermal scanning at the reception area. Also, it is mandatory to have an arrangement of facemask and gloves. And students should be given fresh masks as soon as they come to the examination centre.
- The entrance and exit of College and Universities will have to avoid congestion at the gate.
- In case of more than one gate of the hills, all the entrance and exit gates of universities should be opened.
- Senior employees of universities will have to monitor them by staying at the entry and exit gates. Wherever students are waiting for the gate to open, they should be allowed to enter one by one, and it is mandatory for all students to be within 2 meters distance.
- Invigilators must wear masks and gloves while on duty.
- At the time of examination, the students should be cleaned by hand sanitizer while signing the students’ attendance and later.
- If a student gets any type of cough, fever, cold symptoms. So that student has to either sit in a different room. Or you will be asked to come the next day.
- Hand washing stations should be made at Colleges, and the soap should be provided in it.
- Within the examination, it is mandatory for each student to be 2 meters apart. For this, a sample planning plan should be implemented.
- The buses of the universities and the officials of the transport and institute and all vehicles should be cleaned properly.
- NTA(National Testing Agency) Official Website: Click Here
- NEET (NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG)) Official Website: Click Here
- JEE Main Official Website: Click Here
Some More Important Links: