NSDL Portal Check PAN Card Status
In the present time, the PAN card Status Check has become an important document. Use of PAN cards From the opening of your bank account, filing your income tax return and buying shares, bonds or debentures, in addition to that, the card is used for things like cars, property, etc. And Pan Card also becomes a very important document. And it comes in many places as your identity card. And it has become mandatory to have a Pan card. NSDL Portal PAN Status, And there is better documentation to keep transparency.
What is the validity of PAN card?
If we talk about pen car validity then there is no validity for PAN card, it is valid for the duration of your entire life. Apart from this, no address is mentioned on the PAN card. For this reason, the PAN card is not affected by any change in address. PAN Card Status Check and NSDL Portal PAN Status
PAN Card Status Check Tracking Process/Mode:
If you have applied to make a PAN card. And but the PAN card has not yet come, so where have you reached the process of your pen card. One can easily see something sitting at home. To check/view PAN card application status, it is very important to have the enrollment number that comes to you after submitting the application. Following are the methods of tracking the PAN card.
- Through SMS facility:
- Through Tell Phone:
- NSDL Portal PAN Status:
- Through Online Tracking:
- PAN Card Status Check Application Track through UTI Portal
- Process of UTI/NSDL Pan Card Status by PAN Number
- Procedure to view PAN card status from Aadhaar Number
- PAN card status through name and date of birth
- How to Check UTI / NSDL PAN card status by coupon Number
PAN Card Status Check Through SMS Facility:
You can check the status of the application by sending your PAN card status SMS only. SMS you will have to send which should contain the word “NSDLPAN”. Now the 15-digit process approval number provided to you is 57575. Now an SMS informing you of the status of your application will come.
PAN Card Status Check Through Online Tracking:
You can track and check the status of your application by visiting its official website. Tax information Network (TIN) National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) or the official website of UTI Technology Services Limited (UTITSL).
PAN Card Status Check Through Tell-Phone:
You can call Tin call centre to check the status of your PAN card. Tin Call Center Number
PAN/TDS Call Centre of Tax Information Network (TIN) managed by NSDL
|Address||4th Floor, Mantri Sterling,Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997 /8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411 016.|
|Tel||020 – 27218080|
|Fax||020 – 2721 8081|
PAN Card Status Check Application Track through UTI Portal:
Applicants can also check the status of their application through the UTI portal. Haile UTI is a type of government based institution that provides technology and outsourcing services to the financial and government sectors. You can check your PAN card status by following some steps.
- First of all, you have to go to PAN online portal of UTIITSL and log on to it.
- Now the applicant has to go to the official Website UTI PAN Card page.
- Select “Track PAN Card Application Status”.
- “Click here to check online status”
- Now enter your application coupon number
- Finally, submit your application for PAN Card Status Check
Pan Card Application Track through NSDL Portal PAN Status:
- To track the status of the PAN card application to the applicant, you have to click on “Track the status of your PAN / TAN application” under the PAN card.
- Applicants will now have to log in to its official NSDL Portal PAN Status.
- The applicant must now have chosen their application type.
- Now you have to enter your acknowledgement number.
- Applicant’s name and date of birth will have to be filled.
- Finally submit to see the PAN Card Status Check.
Pan Card Status Tracking Online:
- The applicant must first log on to the official website for TIN-NSDL to track their PAN status online. PAN Card Status Check the official link provided below
- After that, the applicant has to go to the PAN section. A new page will open to view the tracking objective.
- The applicant must now have chosen their application type.
- Now the applicant should give a 15-digit approval number and, along with it, provide information such as the applicant’s full name and date of birth.
- Now the current page will be redirected to a new page which shows the current status of the application.
Process of UTI/NSDL Pan Card Status by PAN Number
If your pen card is lost, or you make some changes to your pen card, then a new application has to be submitted for it, if you want to track the status of your application. The process is as follows.
- First of all, go to UTIITSL’s website www.utiitsl.com.
- From the home page, select the ‘Track your PAN card’ option under the ‘For PAN Cards’ menu
- You will be sent to the tracking page, in which you will have to enter your PAN number or coupon number.
- Now field captcha code and click on “Submit button “to track the status.
Procedure to view PAN card status from Aadhaar Number
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of income tax e-filing of the Income Tax Department, www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- After that on the home page, the link Quick Links has to select the option of ‘PAN instant pan through Aadhaar’ under menu list.
- Now you will come to a new webpage, in which you have to click on the ‘Check Status / Download PAN’ button.
- After that, in the next page, you have to enter the Aadhaar number in the field provided for the same
- And also have to fill captcha code, and click on submit button.
- After that an OTP will come to your registered mobile phone number, validate login with it
- You can now see the status of your PAN card on the next page. If e-PAN is ready, you can also download it on your device.
PAN card status through name and date of birth
- Visit https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html_bkp24052013.
- After that, the new application type has to be selected as ‘New PAN – New / Change Request’.
- Now select ‘Name’
- Then fill your first surname, first name and middle name.
- Now you have to fill your date of birth.
- Now click on ‘Submit’ to check the status of the end PAN.
How to Check UTI / NSDL PAN card status by coupon Number
- you are informed. That whenever you apply for PAN card from any website, you are given an application coupon number. With which you can track the status of your application.
- To check the status of online application, you have to go to those NSDL or UTI PAN websites and select the tab ‘Track PAN Status’.
- After that the application number allotted for a particular request will be entered
- Now the status of the application will open. .
Procedure for checking the Status of PAN card Payment
You are informed that you can easily check the status of applicant PAN transaction. You can track the status of transactions if you apply with the applicable fees to avail PAN through internet banking, credit card or debit card.
- First of all, you have to go to https://www.tin-nsdl.com/. then select ‘PAN’ under ‘Services’ tab.
- After that you have to click on the ‘Find out the status of your credit card / debit card / net banking transaction for online application’ option.
- Next, give you the transaction number which appears on the ‘Payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking’ screen or 15-digit acknowledgment number.
- After that the name of the applicant has to be filled.
- Provide date of birth / date of birth / date of agreement / date of participation or date of formation of trust deed / body of individuals / Association of Persons depending on the kind of applicant
- After that, now click on the option ‘Show Status’
- In this way you can see the status of the transaction.