Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme-2021 Latest NEWS (Online Apply Registration)
Table of Contents
You are informed that if you are in 12th standard, and you want to get a laptop, then this information is for you. You can get a free laptop under this Karnataka Free Laptop scheme. The government is distributing laptops to the youth through this free laptop scheme. You can apply for Karnataka Free Laptop scheme through this article.
To apply for this scheme, you have to follow certain criteria, and some necessary documents have to be filed, which we have given full information within this scheme. Those who want to apply for this scheme. Those people should apply as soon as possible, you will get all the important information about Karnataka Free Laptop in this article.
- Official website – https://dce.karnataka.gov.in/english
- Direct link download application form – (Download the application form.
Free Laptop Plan Features 2021:
Under this Karnataka Free Laptop scheme, all the students of Karnataka state will be given many incentives. Students who are pursuing professional courses from reputed colleges and polytechnic institutes can avail this scheme. More than 1.50 lakhs of the state, who are students of ST and SC categories.
- The objective of this scheme is to encourage ST / SC students.
- About 32,000 to 35,000 laptops will be provided to the students.
Karnataka free laptop scheme 2021 Aim:
Karnataka free laptop scheme aims to increase digital education among students. The objective of the free laptop scheme is to encourage those students. Who can get it on their own. Students who have done well in 12th class board examination. Those students have to be encouraged further.
Course list is as follows:
The following Course under Karnataka scheme is as follows.
- Polytechnic College.
- Medical studies.
- Studying in first grade colleges.
- Postgraduate courses.
Karnataka Laptop Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The application for the Karnataka laptop scheme has to meet certain eligibility criteria. Only then can they apply for this scheme.
- Applicant must be resident of Karnataka state.
- Applicant should have passed class 12 with good grade.
- Applicant can apply for this scheme, irrespective of any category or any backward class.
Laptop Bhagya Scheme Documents Required:
- The applicant should have an Aadhaar card.
- Applicant’s educational certificate.
- It is mandatory to have a domicile certificate of Karnataka.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Your current passport size photo.
- There should be a bank account linked to Aadhaar card.
You are informed that at present, no notification has been issued to fill the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme2020 online form. According to the sources, it has been revealed that two companies have been awarded the tender for the laptop. We will inform you at the same time of any update of the giving process.
Karnataka Free laptop scheme 2021 Application process:
- It is very easy to apply for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme. You can apply by following the steps given below.
- The applicant must first go to its official website.
- After that a home page will open, there will be a laptop plan tab on the homepage, you will have to click on it.
- Now download the application form from that.
- And fill the application form carefully, and attach all the documents with it.
- Now applicants send it to the Karnataka Educational Board.
- You can click here to download the Karnataka Link Laptop Application Form directly. (Download the application form)
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Application from pdf:Laptop-Application-Form
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Download application from pdf:
Important Links for Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme:
- Official website : Click Here