As you all know, for many people living in India, the pension is the only life after jobs. Only this means of income remains. Citizens who are already reaping the benefits of this pension will be pension certificate authorities (PDA), which every year you will have to submit a certificate named Life Certificate. Life Certificate Form
So that it will always get the pension facility to the pensioner. Jeevan Pramaan is a biometric-enabled Aadhaar-based digital life certificate. So that the pensioner continues to get their pension, for that you will have a digital life certificate ready for each pensioner using your Aadhar card number and also biometrics for Life Certificate Form 2020
|Name of Scheme||Digital life certificate or Life Certificate Form 2020|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Objective||To provide digital certificates|
Benefits of Life Certificate Form:
- This can be done from anywhere including home. (Only if Windows / Android based device has internet and STQC certified bio metric device is available).
- DLC auto transfer to pension disbursing agency.
- Pensioners will get auto SMS facility in respect of DLC.
- SMS will have to be sent by Pension Disbursing Agency after DLC processing.
Life certificate form eligibility criteria:
Pensioners will have to go through these criteria to apply for a life certificate or digital life certificate.
- Pensioner’s Aadhaar Card Number.
- Also it is mandatory to register the pensioner’s Aadhaar number with the PDA (bank or post office etc.)
- The pensioner should have a mobile number.
- Must be a biometric device.
Digital Life Certificate form Generating Process:
|Pensioners can generate digital life certificates in many ways. Such as yourself, either can be generated by going to government offices, CSC. Apart from this, you can visit the nearest centers of your home for digital services like banks.|
Procedure for Generating Digital Life Certificate through Digital Service Centers:
- Pensioners can generate digital life certificates in many ways. such as yourself, either can be generated by going to government offices, csc. Apart from this, you can visit the nearest centers of your home for digital services like banks.
Procedure for locating centers:
- To find out CSC, first of all you have to visit the Life Motivation webpage.
- After that you will see a drop down menu, choose your state, district and location from that menu. Look in the portal below and select your location.
- NIELIT Center.
- Government office.
- Bank of Jammu and Kashmir.
- As soon as all the details are selected, a list of centers of particular area will be displayed in front of you.
Process to generate digital life certificate form online:
- First of all, you have to go to the life proof home page.
- After this, you have to click on the download option in the menu bar.
- Provide your e-mail ID in the space provided click on I agree to download.
- Now you will get a link to download Jeevan Inspiration Windows and Android client software. You can do this through your mobile, tablet or computer.
- Finally you will need two basic steps like user registration and certificate authentication to get your digital life certificate.
The user registration process for Digital life certificate form :
- You can authenticate biometric devices from PC / Mobile / Tab.
- Biometric registration is a lifetime process.
- After this, you have to provide your Aadhaar number and a mobile number, after that an OTP will be generated, click on it
- As soon as you enter the OTP, a next screen will appear in front of you. Enter your name, email ID, and click on the scan finger
- Now you have to scan your fingerprint on the iris scanner connected to PC / Mobile / Tab, or scan it on your eyes.
- At the end you will receive a message in a pop-up window on ‘Device Registration Successful’, now click on the OK option.
Certificate generation process:
- On this screen, enter your pensioner’s Aadhaar number and your mobile number. After that an OTP will be generated.
- Now enter the same OTP in the space provided, and then click on OK.
- After this, in the next screen you will have to fill some information listed below.
- Pensioner’s name
- His PPO number
- Type of pension
- Approval Authority Name
- Disbursing agency name
- Agency Name
- E mail ID
- Choose remarriage option
- Choose redeploy option
- Now you have to select the option without any objection. And then scan a finger.
- Once the finger print / iris authentication is successful, the pensioner’s life certificate will be displayed.
- You will be given a life certificate ID in your mobile number, along with an acknowledgment SMS address.
- Finally click on print to get your digital service center.
Process to download digital life certificate form:
The pensioner can view the DLC of his pensioner at any time through the PDA Life Pension website. Apart from this, the account sign up in Jeevan Prasar facility is only for pension disbursing agencies and sanctioned officers.
Apart from this, you can check the registered PDS with your Aadhar card number, and by filling the registered mobile number and OTP.
Important Links :
- Life Certificate Form Official website: Click Here